Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1608 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

brisbane all the way

i know its been done here before but no recent stuff so let me ask, who here is a brissy stoner? north or south side? been looking through all the other versions of this question and all the post were like 2 years ago. surly theres some new brissy people here?:smokin:
    OmegaX Reviewed by OmegaX on . brisbane all the way i know its been done here before but no recent stuff so let me ask, who here is a brissy stoner? north or south side? been looking through all the other versions of this question and all the post were like 2 years ago. surly theres some new brissy people here?:smokin: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

brisbane all the way

i just read your post and it seems like i just posted much the same thing. im moving to brisabne (at last) next week and like you id like to get to know a few people. I have no idea on prices and things like that and would just like someone to give me a heads-up on whats its like there.

hope your still reading this thread...

brisbane all the way

Hi All,
    I'm new to brisbane to and much like you would like to meet up with fellow:hippy: to give me the low down on how things work here.
    Any reply would be great.

brisbane all the way

Hello, from not quite Maryborough, home of Mary Poppins, this happy toker has called home by the seaside! Watch the tide, have a toke, life is only sometimes difficult until I grow my own! :jointsmile:

brisbane all the way

Hi, new to Brisbane and looking for friends and a smoke every now and again, who can point me in the right direction?

Just found this here, anyone has anything more recent/detailed? WeBeHigh.com Brisbane marijuana prices, and where to buy weed in Australia

:thumbsup: :jointsmile:

brisbane all the way

I can always smell weed when walking from the train station and crossing the street towards the center, pretty funny as most of the people around are school kids and office workers hahah:rasta: Ive never asked anyone, to paranoid:stoned:hahah, hope you guys had some luck i see your posts were made a while ago. happy blazing