Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1538 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Welcome new medical growers!

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to new growers, old growers arriving for the first time, and aspiring growers considering their first grows!

Please enjoy the 'Grow FAQ' as well as the stickies in each forum section. These have been assembled by current and former members and moderators over the course of several years and represent, collectively, CENTURIES of grow experience!

We will try to answer any questions you have that aren't covered, and even some that are, haha... familiarize yourself with some basic info first though. It will help you to already know a little about the plant and its needs before getting too technical.

Again, welcome, and happy growing!
    stinkyattic Reviewed by stinkyattic on . Welcome new medical growers! I'd like to extend a warm welcome to new growers, old growers arriving for the first time, and aspiring growers considering their first grows! Please enjoy the 'Grow FAQ' as well as the stickies in each forum section. These have been assembled by current and former members and moderators over the course of several years and represent, collectively, CENTURIES of grow experience! We will try to answer any questions you have that aren't covered, and even some that are, haha... familiarize Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ok kids, repeat after me "High Miss Stinky"....

She is a wise soul that knows and shares much here at CannCom. Please read the stickies and learn how to "google search" the forums. There is a sticky describing that as well. Learn how to post in the correct forums if you are looking for help (example: Plant Problems for, well..... plant problems)

We are all here to learn so read, read, read, and follow along a few Grow Logs if so inclined. It is quite educational.... Enjoy

Thanks for the welcome...getting great info from the site!!! :jointsmile: Thanks everyone for the wonderful insight!

Thanks for the welcome and for having this site. I am getting alot of helpful knowlege from reading your forums. And I really appreciate the feedback everybody gives. Thanks again guys.

when to feed your plant. plant is 2 weeks old has 2 sets of leaves about 1/2 inch long each leef. fox farm soil of. also is fan needed on plant at this stage or just have it circulateing around .

thanx 4 da welcome. Im a new grower and would to know if there is any leaf that u know of in michigan that will make a good tea post for my girls that I jus recently started in flower and how do I go about trimming my bushy fan leaves

Thanks for the welcome!! How R u doing today?...Im so glad Ive found this site.. last nite was up late .. reading .. reading... a lot of helpful info on here:rasta:

Lots of thanks for the welcome!! People will get lots of information from it. It's really going to help them if they are passionate.

This site is amazingggg. Everyone here is awesome and extremely helpful.

Thanks for the welcome......looking forward to many happy days..........Doin it with ease.