Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1859 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Big Bang

Hi everyone. I use medical cannabis to treat my insomnia. Insomnia is luckily very easy to treat using cannabis. I consider my insomnia severe (I am NOT trying to say insomnia is more or less debilitating than any other disorder, I am merely explaining my situation so others can make an informed decision). Without the aid of cannabis, I can get no more than 15 hours of sleep a week. With cannabis, I can get as much or as little sleep as I like, but in a normal week I'll get between 35 and 60 hours of sleep. Furthermore, without cannabis, it generally takes me about four hours to fall asleep. With cannabis, I can fall asleep in under fifteen minutes. I wake up the next day and go to work/school with no problems (I have a full time job and I'm getting a masters degree). I also use cannabis to treat my anxiety.

I recently (about a year ago) started growing my own medication. It saves a ton of money, and I can tailor my medication to my needs.

Those in a medical cannabis situation will be able to tell you that strain is everything. Medical users get used to how much they need to be medicated, how long it takes, best vehicle of ingestion, etc.

I recently grew a crop of Big Bang from Greenhouse seeds. It's a hybrid which is easy to grow inside, and it is a high yielding plant. This plant is AMAZING for those with anxiety and insomnia. It has an almost immediate calming effect. The effect isn't gradual, so it's very easy to gauge how much to use. The plant is quite potent, so it's not necessary to ingest a lot. The flavor is rather mildly sweet, tasting a bit like green apples.

Good luck everyone. I hope this helps someone out.
    rimbaegeus Reviewed by rimbaegeus on . Big Bang Hi everyone. I use medical cannabis to treat my insomnia. Insomnia is luckily very easy to treat using cannabis. I consider my insomnia severe (I am NOT trying to say insomnia is more or less debilitating than any other disorder, I am merely explaining my situation so others can make an informed decision). Without the aid of cannabis, I can get no more than 15 hours of sleep a week. With cannabis, I can get as much or as little sleep as I like, but in a normal week I'll get between 35 and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Big Bang

hey i am glad to hear that our friend mj is doing you good!
    i am about half way through my big bang grow and was just wondering how much yield you got per plant? i have just switched to flowering and due to limited space my plant is about a foot and a half tall.
    also how long did your plant take to finish from the start of 12-12 lighting?
    thanks greatly