Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1519 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Rolling jays with rolling machines.

i am a very skillful roller and i can finesse almost any joint/blunt to near perfection. I have no problem or troubles using my hands but a few days ago my friend gave me a rolling machine, and i cannot for my life figure out how to use it. Ive seen it done with ciggs before but i really have no idea how to use it, can anyone help me out so i can compare my hand rolled to the machine rolled?

the roller i have is similar to, but not exactly this one.
    Metaphor Reviewed by Metaphor on . Rolling jays with rolling machines. i am a very skillful roller and i can finesse almost any joint/blunt to near perfection. I have no problem or troubles using my hands but a few days ago my friend gave me a rolling machine, and i cannot for my life figure out how to use it. Ive seen it done with ciggs before but i really have no idea how to use it, can anyone help me out so i can compare my hand rolled to the machine rolled? the roller i have is similar to, but not exactly this one. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

haha ya I had the same problem when i first used mine.

Put the bud in.

roll a bit then add in a filter.

then put a rolling paper with the game facing you and then with your index fingers and thumbs start rolling towards you. Push forward on the rear roller and pushforward on the front roller also and it's gonna take in the paper and roll.

When it's almost in before the gum starts lick it and continue the rolling. Once it's all in roll a few more times to ensure a perfect seal and you got a perfectly packed J to the top like a cigarette.

I to can master any J or blunt but rolling machines are amazing to roll with in 10 seconds or in cold weather or when ur tired or just don't feel like it.

I bought one last week and I use it alot,I found that I actually preffer smoking joints,but only because I can walk around and smoke,or sit on my driveway and smoke.Try youtube it,im sure someone out there put an instructional video....
    YouTube - Rolling a cigarrette with a rolling machine

^ theres one I found ^

When I used one of these the first time, the confusing thing was which direction everything went. The key is that everything important is TOWARD YOU.

Place the machine so that the roller that can move (not the one locked into place) is TOWARD YOU.

Open it by sliding the loose roller TOWARD YOU.

Put in the weed and close it up.

Start rolling the machine by holding the roller closed and rolling the roller TOWARD YOU.

Put in the paper with the glue side on top and TOWARD YOU.

Roll TOWARD YOU until the glue is almost going to go in, and then lick it and roll it in.

Pop it out, light it up and pass it TOWARD ME!
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Thanks everyone i just rolled up a spliff in it and it came out real nice.

nice video find. just like the above guy said, always towards you.

I used to have a Zen rolling a machine and it was sweet. All I had o do was put a paer in, put in and lightly pack down the busted up weed, lick the paper, close the lid, and out came a perfectly rolled joint out of the slot. It broke though from rolling too many joints. The metal hinges jusr gave out and I haven't bothered to buy another one.

I can usually roll one myself, but I do like the machines. They're handy.