Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1703 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

WeedHound's Nute Schedule for Hydro/Botanicare

By request....I'm not very good at detailiing things analytically so I'll just babble it out.

My nute supplies consist of

Botanicare Brand:

Cal Mag Plus
    Pro Grow
    Pro Bloom
    Hydroplex
    Liquid Karma
    Sweet

Store bought 3% hydrogen peroxide
    Cannazyme (Canna)
    Dutch Master Reverse
    Dutch Master Penetrator
    R0 water.

Extra: Advanced Nutrients VHO (very High Output) foliar spray.

I maintain a ph from 5.6-6.2 all the way through my grow..

Starting about week two I generally give them 2tsp (10ml/gal) of 3% H202 every OTHER day until I put them into flower....then I switch to Cannazyme.

I germ seeds in rapid rooters....generally 4-7 days until I see a taproot coming out the bottom, then they go into the w/f system with higromite rocks, RO water and a drop of Superthrive per gallon (my waterfarms generally have about 2 gals water in them)
    under mh bulb 400 watts....fairly high up at first...about 2 feet and brought down slowly over time. I start counting time from the day I put them in the system....not the day they germ.

Week 2: I use Pro Grow and CalMag at a 50/50 ratio through veg ALWAYS. I put in 100 ppms ProGrow and 100ppm CalMag.
    Depending upon how they do I will add about 50 more ppm of each the third or fourth day into the week, keeping ppms from 200-300 over the course of the week.

Week 3: 150 ppms/each CalMag/ProGrow plus 1ml/gallon Liquid Karma. ppms 300-350...again adding 1 extra ml/gal LK midweek if all looks good (ppms about 350-375)

It's also about this time I start using the VHO (three sets of true leaves) according the directions on the bottle as a foliar spray. I spray them with it daily, then turn the strong light off and let them dry with a fan before I turn lights back on. I'll use the VHO up until 10 days into blooming.

Week 4 CalMag/ProGrow 200ppms apiece plus 2ml/gal LK plus 1ml Sweet for the 2 gallons. ppms 400-450. About day 4, another ml of Sweet......ppms 450-ish.

Week 4: CalMag and Pro Grow/250ppm apiece plus 3ml/gal LK and 2ml/gal Sweet. Again...up Sweet by 1 ml gallon during week. ppms 500-600. I usually top them once during week 4 as well.

Week 5: CalMag and Pro Grow 300ppms each. 4ml/gal LK and 3ml gal Sweet.......adding 1ml/gal Sweet midweek. ppms 600-700.

I usually turn them in week 6.

Week one in bloom; Cal Mag and Pro Grow 400ppms apiece. 4ml/gal MK and 4ml/gal Sweet. I also start Cannazyme at the beginning of bloom at 5ml/gallon and keep it at this dosage until flushing. On the first full day of bloom I spray DutchMaster Reverse (with Penetrator)to help prevent hermies. Ppms 800-900

Week 2 Bloom: Cal Mag 400ppms plus Pro Boom 500ppms and 4ml/gal of LK and Sweet both. ppms between 1000-1100

Day 10 Bloom: Second Reverse Dose according to directions on bottle.

Week 3: CalMag 400ppms, Pro Grow 600ppms, 4ml/gal both LK and Sweet. ppms between 1100-1200.

Week 4: I start the bloom enhancer at a 50/50 ratio with my bloom nutes:

CalMag 400ppm
    Hydroplex 350ppm
    Pro Bloom 350 ppm
    Lk./Sweet 4ml/gal ppms....between 1200-1300

Week 5:

CalMag.......300ppm
    Hydroplex 350
    Pro Bloom 350
    Lk and Sweet......7ml/gal. The number comes up under 1400ppms and I don't go above that.,...I actually try to keep things at around 1375-ish.

That's pretty much where things stay until flush time....and that changes depending on what I'm growing.

Adding and changing the solutions frequently are things that I've found seem to really help the plants grow well. Generally I'll drain some of the older nute solution out and toss it whehever I make some sort of change in the nutes etc....generally about twice a week. Towards week 5 and on Ill be adding several gallons of full strengh nute solutions every day or so and that helps keep things in balance as well.

With RH I was taught to always aim for the 30% and I try very hard to stick with that.

Fungus/mold spray; Serenade
    Bug Spray Fox Farms Don't Bug Me Both of these used only as needed.

DISCLAIMER

This thread is not advocating a certain brand, schedule or anything else as being either "better" or "the only REAL" way to grow. It is simply the nute schedule that I use and have had good success with. I'm still experimenting with different things myself and as I find what works, doesn't etc I will add it on as needed.

2nd Disclaimer

I just read that too much phospherus can lock out certain nutes/etc so am thinking on my next grow to go with 400CalMag all the way during bloom and keeping the bloom nutes at about 600. I will report of that AS IT HAPPENS
    Weedhound Reviewed by Weedhound on . WeedHound's Nute Schedule for Hydro/Botanicare By request....I'm not very good at detailiing things analytically so I'll just babble it out. My nute supplies consist of Botanicare Brand: Cal Mag Plus Pro Grow Pro Bloom Hydroplex Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

And coming soon: Liquid Light. Trust me.

Liquid Light? Who makes it? I'll google it.

I completely forgot to add.....I'm going by ppms @700 conversion.

DutchMaster. Do you use it? What's this about this stuff and the light? Spill YOUR beans...:wtf:

Thanks Amiga for the post! I'll have to read tomorrow when my tired eyes have rested and are working properly

MVP :jointsmile:

I can't get Liquid Light in my area yet, but I got a free sample along with a sample of Penetrator. I don't believe all their claims, such as it turns a 400W light into a 600W, but I do believe it's pretty darn incredible stuff. After the first application I swear they grew an inch in 6 hours. It sure seemed that way, anyway. My leaves were a little droopy before hand, and in general that's the way they've always looked after a long hard day of sucking in the sun. They looked a little better when I checked in on them mornings, but holy cow, nothing like this LL made em do. They all had their arms outstretched and raised as high as they possible could go, and after a few days they are pretty much staying that way. When I go to bend a fan leaf out of the way, now its like wrestling with an alligator. They will not go down easily or without a fight.

I plan at some point to give a more detailed report here (again):
    http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...acle-food.html
    I already had some decent stuff posted there and then the web site got improved and it all went away.

So you never got the rest of your stuff back Opie? I thought once they worked on it everything came back with the photos. Sorry to hear that about your post.

I'll look into The LL....always looking for something else to improve things and I've been very happy with the DutchMaster brand so far.

I maintain a ph from 5.6-6.2 all the way through my grow..
    Hi all...

I been looking for a place to stick this...it probably works for hydro too? If it's not appropriate here.. we can get it nuked...:stoned:

DP.... I wonder about you.....what else do you have hiding in your pockets?

I smell hydro sticky here....:thumbsup:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast