Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1578 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

WeedHound's Nute Schedule for Hydro/Botanicare

I like the way you do things, Weedie ... just fine :thumbsup:

I should specify: on MY thread I dont that kind of stuff..........and this IS my thread. Thankss IR ....

WeedHound: I would have asked you if it was ok to do this before posting, but seeing as how there is not PM system in place here(and for good reason), I'm posting this anyway.

I took the liberty of taking the majority of your info from the grow guide and put it in an easy to read excel sheet. I am a new grower, growing in coco/perlite and came across your grow guide when I got into some trouble with a lady of mine. She wasn't doing so good, but seems to be doing a lot better since finding your guide and some other useful info.

Please let me know what you think...comments, questions, criticisms, bomb threats, etc... I really liked your info and just wanted something I can hang in my grow room for quick reference. It also has a couple rows to record runoff values for troubleshooting.

*junk
    all posts by *sergentjunk* are for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. concepts, characters, descriptions, approximations, estimations, are the product of *sergentjunk*\'s imagination, and used fictitiously.
    no post intends to describe, nor infer, the actual conduct of any persons, living or dead. any resemblance is purely coincidental.

I like the nutrient log, i always used botonicare products, nothing else! i have found that they tell you to add way more then your supposed to, this is very helpful!! I always had a hard time getting the quantity just right, im gonna use your log as a backbone and go from there, great!! I havnt been on here in a looooong time, looks like the place is kinda dead, but still finding the most useful stuff. Thanks!

Also what do you do about the sediment that builds up on the bottom of the res. also have you notice anything getting clogged? The liquid karma seemed to make it worse once i started using it. Other then changing the water once a week? and cleaning the lines? my drippers got clogges all the time i wound up just running them 24/7, i put a screen/pantyhose over the pump to keep it from sucking up solids.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound

Store bought 3% hydrogen peroxide
    What does the Hydrogen peroxide do? When and where do you use it? Mixed into your res? foliar? Sorry if this is a dumb question

Thanks,
    HL

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789