Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1644 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

WeedHound's Nute Schedule for Hydro/Botanicare

Thanks WH!!! I just have a couple simple questions. First if I'm using 7.0 tap water that I am phing do I need to modify the Cal/Mag numbers? Also in week two of bloom it says to use pro grow...typo or....? Thank You all so much for taking the time to help out!!

2.   Advertisements

Sorry it was week 3 bloom that it said to go with pro grow. Just trying to clarify. You like the Advanced foliar feed better than the Spray-n-Grow or the Dutch Master? Sorry for all the questions, but can anybody tell me anything about Dutch Master Gold? And what exactly does reverse do? Ok I'll stop talking and listen..hehe..Thanks

Wow that's a great question that has never occured to me because i've always used RO water.....and I must say I'm honestly not sure what would be the correct ratio imo. I'm really glad you asked that however because now I will go find out for you and then we'll be that much more in the know. With regular tap water you should not need your CalMAg at all but give a me a day or two to contact THE BRAIN (my hydro guy) and I'll find out for you about the correct ratios and whether or not you would use slightly lesser numbers for your base nutes.

When I turn my plants I actually do keep them on the grow nutes the very first week of bloom and then switch them over during the second week.....or perhaps even later if they've really taken a jump as they seem to do in the first couple weeks of blooming.

Another detail.....I have since stopped using the VHO by AN; not because it doesn't work well but because I HAVE started using the Liquid Light as Opie suggested and ALSO (as he suggested).....the stuff works GREAT so I would highly recommend to one and all. Read and follow the directions VERY carefully however....Dutch Master makes some strong products.

Dutch Master

Oh WH you are #1 in my book. I'll wait till I hear from you to go forward. I keep hearing such great things about Liquid Light but not by anyone currently using the product. It's pricey but like Opie said that if it does 1/4 of what it claims then that's gonna rock! Thanks again all!!

Sorry you posted so fast you read my mind and answered my question all in one shot...wow. Do you follow the label or dilute? It says twice a week until run-off is this correct? and also do you quit it 2nd week into flower?

Apparantly I have to spread some rep around before I can hit ya again, WH.

I smell sticky too. Oh wait- that's resin on my fingers.
    This will be a good resource for new growers.

This is Gold! Anybody else feel like writing out their feeding schedules that they have had good luck with? I don't want to endorse anybody's product, but if we had a good reliable feed schedule from multipule products....Valuable info for people switching nute brands or getting started! Thanks everybody for their input!

Plant:

I've erased my answer twice here iin typing (groan) so am going to answer your q quickly before I erase it again and then I'll go back and address the rest.

I spoke to The Brain. He suggested that if you use tap water to cut your total numbers by about one third and then add the number of your tap water on after that.
    If I were using a total of 600ppm (CalMag 300 and Pro Grow 300) and were using tap water I'd go with Pro Grow 400-500 plus whatever number your tap water is. He felt doubling the base nute numbers would just be too much.

The Brain also said that among different plants, strains etc he has seen variations of plants' ability to take nutes from 900-1800 depending on the plants so it's quite individual. Start on the lower side and work up keeping a close eye out for nuteburn.

I originally put all this info in one post that I then accidently erased EVERYTHING so I'm going to post this part and in the next post I'll tell you what to watch for as far as nuteburn.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast