Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1707 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Growing Haze

I was thinking of trying to grow some haze. I REALLY like the high. I'm not sure which exact strain I'll buy, but I want to ask a few things first to make sure this is something I can do.

Here's some background on me: I'm growing my first batch now in soil. I used some bag seed I had. I'm 17 days into flowering and going good. I like to think I learn from my mistakes, and the process has been ever changing (but that's a good thing, right). All I know is right now, my plants are filling up with pretty buds!

Is haze a strain a 2nd time grower can take on? Is it a fickle plant? Who has grown haze? What did you think of the experience? Was it easy, so-so, or hard??

Should I even try growing haze? Thanks for everyone's comment!
    sociobud Reviewed by sociobud on . Growing Haze I was thinking of trying to grow some haze. I REALLY like the high. I'm not sure which exact strain I'll buy, but I want to ask a few things first to make sure this is something I can do. Here's some background on me: I'm growing my first batch now in soil. I used some bag seed I had. I'm 17 days into flowering and going good. I like to think I learn from my mistakes, and the process has been ever changing (but that's a good thing, right). All I know is right now, my plants are filling up Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Growing Haze

hazes will give you more trouble if your not ready for it. how much head room do you have? are you willing to wait 10-12 weeks to flower?

my suggestion would be to get a hyrbid of a nice sativa plant mixed with some indica.

Growing Haze

I have plenty of head room. 6 ft to be exact. What kind of trouble? What are some good hybrids?? Do hybrids give you the same kind of "trippy" high hazes do?

Growing Haze

I got some skunk x haze freebees .I got them going now my first time trying 2 grow such a sativa plant.

I would top them several times if i were u good luck

Growing Haze

Quote Originally Posted by sociobud
    I have plenty of head room. 6 ft to be exact. What kind of trouble? What are some good hybrids?? Do hybrids give you the same kind of "trippy" high hazes do?
    6ft not too bad but hazes can get up to 10-15 feet. I just wouldnt veg as long and i would also top like somebody else said.

a hybrid can give you a trippy high if it has a lot of sativa in it. I would go for something like SAGE for a nice head buzz or grapefruit or cinnamon from femaleseeds.nl. just do some searching and your bound to find something that interests you.