Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1648 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need good (mostly) sativa strain for indoors

I'm looking for a good sativa strain that can be grown good indoors, like a mostly sativa, part indica if it needs to be, that will be ok indoors. I have some Satori from Mandala, is that a good one? I really like sativa but only smoked pure sativa like once, it was from Africa and it was unfuckinbelievable, I want something that'll be good for getting shit done, mostly art type stuff, tattooing, drawing, painting, ya know? Of course any weeds pretty good at that, for me, but the indicas sometimes put me too firmly on the couch. Most anything around here is mostly indica.
    deaner Reviewed by deaner on . Need good (mostly) sativa strain for indoors I'm looking for a good sativa strain that can be grown good indoors, like a mostly sativa, part indica if it needs to be, that will be ok indoors. I have some Satori from Mandala, is that a good one? I really like sativa but only smoked pure sativa like once, it was from Africa and it was unfuckinbelievable, I want something that'll be good for getting shit done, mostly art type stuff, tattooing, drawing, painting, ya know? Of course any weeds pretty good at that, for me, but the indicas Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Need good (mostly) sativa strain for indoors

check out mandala seeds they may fit the bill 4 u