Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question about firecrackers I just made.

I took 4 pieces (2 sammiches) of dried melba toast and put about a half inch coat of nutella on each piece.

I sprinkled about a gram maybe a little more (between the two sammiches) and covered with the other layer of melba toast.

I preheated my oven to 320 and then cooked the sammiches (wrapped in aluminum foil) for 20 minutes.

They're out now and I'm eating them tonight. So you think this would get me high?
    Pie_man Reviewed by Pie_man on . Question about firecrackers I just made. I took 4 pieces (2 sammiches) of dried melba toast and put about a half inch coat of nutella on each piece. I sprinkled about a gram maybe a little more (between the two sammiches) and covered with the other layer of melba toast. I preheated my oven to 320 and then cooked the sammiches (wrapped in aluminum foil) for 20 minutes. They're out now and I'm eating them tonight. So you think this would get me high? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Question about firecrackers I just made.

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Depending on how potent the bud was, how well you spread it, your tolerance... But that should work. Next time, to avoid a big sticky mess, try Nutella with some Ritz crackers, and wrap them in foil to prevent smell-leakage if you're concerned.

Good luck! I remember my first firecracker experience, and it was great