Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

need help ordering seeds

Hemp Depot absolutely, positively ships to the USA, go to your post office, and purchase an International Money Order .. dont even bother to write in the payee, just send it ... also, a buddy got his seeds from Dr. Chronic, just last week, despite their claim of not shipping to USA, probably just trying to cover their ass ... :smokin:

need help ordering seeds

if i get me a money order to canada would i have to hide it or just put it in just like that? and if i dont wanna get a money order is it a good idea to us cash instead and hide it by the way i described i did earlier?

3.   Advertisements

need help ordering seeds

i got a money order just now so should i hide the money order when sending it and should i hide the order form?

need help ordering seeds

no need to hide, just send in envolope with order form

need help ordering seeds

Quote Originally Posted by keeko
    no need to hide, just send in envolope with order form

oh ok thanks 1 more question should i put my name and address and their name and address on the order form?

need help ordering seeds

You seriously have to be under 18, to not understand how mailing works. This is quite blatant. Or your some really really uneducated person that I feel bad for cause you are obviously lost in a world you grew up in.

Not trying to be mean, but COME ON. This site was for "maturity" and I've seen a lot less of it, since its been back up.

need help ordering seeds

im acualy 23 but i dont know if i should just incase i know that i have to put down both the info but i dont wanna get the damn police coming to my house and arresting me ive been there once when i was a kid and i dont wanna go back so im trying to do the safest thing possible

need help ordering seeds

anyways thanks for all your help

need help ordering seeds

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    Hemp Depot absolutely, positively ships to the USA, go to your post office, and purchase an International Money Order .. dont even bother to write in the payee, just send it ... also, a buddy got his seeds from Dr. Chronic, just last week, despite their claim of not shipping to USA, probably just trying to cover their ass ... :smokin:
    They all have to put that disclaimer on their websites. I didn't even bother with the international money order... I mean...how hard is it to get a gift VISA card, call them onna telephone, tell them what you want and give them the credit card number.

KEEP IT SIMPLE

need help ordering seeds

nwmt
    Typing does not equal activism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123