Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1608 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

need help ordering seeds

should i order from dr.chronic cause i live in the U.S.A., new york. will it send or will it just be conviscated ?
    weedcollecter123 Reviewed by weedcollecter123 on . need help ordering seeds should i order from dr.chronic cause i live in the U.S.A., new york. will it send or will it just be conviscated ? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

need help ordering seeds

you keep asking the same questions, and have been answered ... DO YOU WANT US TO ORDER THE MOTHERFUCKERS FOR YOU, TOO ????? ... WHAT ARE YOU, TWELVE YEARS OLD ?????

need help ordering seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Stonerdude
    OH!....You must be one stoned dude!....I already explained to you that the doc does not ship seeds to the USA!.....Get on his forum and if you can read and understand, read his thread regarding no shipping to the USA!.....Better yet, ask your question on his forum.:jointsmile:
    yea i am fucked up had me 2 much of dat shit already:rasta:

need help ordering seeds

Reaper is this a copy of another topic asking the exact same question? DI the other get deleted? I'm sure I gave at least one & several other members commented.

WC123

Keep going & stoned or not I expect you'll get a pm from a mod if not a ban.

need help ordering seeds

Quote Originally Posted by JackHerer
    Reaper is this a copy of another topic asking the exact same question? DI the other get deleted? I'm sure I gave at least one & several other members commented.

WC123

Keep going & stoned or not I expect you'll get a pm from a mod if not a ban.
    iite den dis question will be stopped

need help ordering seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Stonerdude
    Far out man!:thumbsup:.....Soon as you come down, have your mother or some responsible adult member check the docs thread regarding no shipping to the USA, OK?.....Ain't you got any local connections for seeds?, because that would be the best way to go.
    nah no connections just some drug dealers but i aint spending no $15 for some shit that aint even good you know what i mean id rather buy me some seeds and then plant em and get as much as i want for free

need help ordering seeds

Hey COLLECTOR. I ordered from ............... I am in the US. And my shipment arrived just fine. I couldn't have been happier with them. It arrived VERY quickly and stealthy enough.

I think the doc is in the UK, and you gotta love those Brits. I had to order from them after the stinking liars at DUTCH-SEEDS.com jerked me around for weeks. But I'm now a happy customer of Doc Chronic.

need help ordering seeds

if ur interested in worldwide delivery seeds check into kindseed.com or .....depot.com they ship to the usa

need help ordering seeds

has anyone ever ordered 420-seeds.com?

need help ordering seeds

no.........and one more time, stick with what people have suggested to you. H empdepot.ca or www.s eedboutique.com or www.s eedbay.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast