Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tennessee Titans

well... I'm speechless. I want to think we're good but I just can't get myself to believe it. Vince Young has got to be the most overrated QB in the league. I went to the game vs the Jets and all he did was pout on the sideline and distanced himself from the other players. I see no future potential what so ever. But I guess there is always hope. I'm a really big fan but at the same time a really big critic... go figure. But anyways, anymore Titans fans here? :wtf:
    Budking Reviewed by Budking on . Tennessee Titans well... I'm speechless. I want to think we're good but I just can't get myself to believe it. Vince Young has got to be the most overrated QB in the league. I went to the game vs the Jets and all he did was pout on the sideline and distanced himself from the other players. I see no future potential what so ever. But I guess there is always hope. I'm a really big fan but at the same time a really big critic... go figure. But anyways, anymore Titans fans here? :wtf: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Tennessee Titans

I agree with what you said. Run and gun don't work in the NFL....:smokin:...next year will tell if he's another M. Vick, overpaid showboat.