Okay well I just moved to just outside Toledo several months ago and started smoking with some friends I met in school. The problem I'm having is getting a decent pipe. We try not to but every once in a while we have to smoke with a makeshift one from aluminum foil (I know its horrible for you) and we really want to not have to do that anymore.

I went to 632 Main but since I'm 17 I couldn't buy one there. Any advice on where I could get a nice glass one or am I SOL till I turn 18? Thanks for any replies.
whereishelpicon Reviewed by whereishelpicon on . Looking For Some Advice Okay well I just moved to just outside Toledo several months ago and started smoking with some friends I met in school. The problem I'm having is getting a decent pipe. We try not to but every once in a while we have to smoke with a makeshift one from aluminum foil (I know its horrible for you) and we really want to not have to do that anymore. I went to 632 Main but since I'm 17 I couldn't buy one there. Any advice on where I could get a nice glass one or am I SOL till I turn 18? Thanks Rating: 5