Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

World's strongest strain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gainesvillegreen
    Yah keeko, I don't know you, but I was certainly hoping that with over 1100 posts, you would know that
    haha i guess its a little hard for people to READ sarcasm......i sometimes forget that when im typing

Quote Originally Posted by gainesvillegreen
    Yah keeko, I don't know you, but I was certainly hoping that with over 1100 posts, you would know that
    You'd be amazed how many people still believe and perpetuate the myth that dro is a special strain and that only grass grown using hy"dro" is top quality.
    I got so tired of hearing it that for a while I even had "Dro is not a strain" as my signature.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by psychocat
    You'd be amazed how many people still believe and perpetuate the myth that dro is a special strain and that only grass grown using hy"dro" is top quality.
    I got so tired of hearing it that for a while I even had "Dro is not a strain" as my signature.
    haha i know what you mean, when i go to a friends house that is less educated ( in marijuana) than me they all refer to bud with a little visible tricome-dro or indo. kinda gets under my skin

THE strongest I've ever had? Not sure what it was called, but I had got it when I went to Paris last october with my on-off lover. Powerful stuff. Saved some for the trip back, too. (This girl's family has their own G5 plane, and they hired my homeboy that happens to be a pilot. They got my bud on the plane, and I smoked in the sky! Fucking AMAZING...)

oh, and keeko, you should just explain it to him simply. Dro = hyDROponically grown marijuana. Endo/Indo = Marijuana grown INDOors... lol.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownfigure
    oh, and keeko, you should just explain it to him simply. Dro = hyDROponically grown marijuana. Endo/Indo = Marijuana grown INDOors... lol.
    Its mind blowing how many people still don't know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123