Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

World's strongest strain!!!

I'm just wondering what seed bank I can buy "THE BEST" and most potent strain in the world from?

I have heard alot of "there is no 1 most potent strain" talk, but I want some PROFESSIONAL and CONNOISEUR opinions on what seedbank carries the "Absolute Best" strain of weed in the world??

EXPERTS PLEASE LEND ME YOUR OPINIONS!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!
    cheesypeace Reviewed by cheesypeace on . World's strongest strain!!! I'm just wondering what seed bank I can buy "THE BEST" and most potent strain in the world from? I have heard alot of "there is no 1 most potent strain" talk, but I want some PROFESSIONAL and CONNOISEUR opinions on what seedbank carries the "Absolute Best" strain of weed in the world?? EXPERTS PLEASE LEND ME YOUR OPINIONS!! THANKS!!!!!!!!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

there is so many different strains out there, get some white widow, og kush, ice, grand daddy purp.. those are easy to get and pretty strong
    i think the strongest pot ive ever smoked was Blue Moonshine
    :rastasmoke:

its all about what kind of smoke you enjoy. ask an indica love. then ask a sativa lover, your going to get different answeres.

personally i think cheese from buddha seeds is the best ive smoked lately

I've heard that some of the most potent, readily available strains are White Widow, G-13, AK-47, Ice, White Rhino, and New York Diesel. I heard that Blockhead is incredible strong but you can only get it in clone form.

I remember White Russian being one of the strongest strains having 22% THC, but don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of strains equally strong.

Also...Do you have the knowlege, space and the equipment to pull-off a sucessful grow with what could end-up being a 'finicky' crop?
    If not, you may want to ask about strains that are suited for beginners. Some strains are newbie-friendly, some are definatelly not.
    If you can't really afford to screw-up, bagseed is usually a great way for beginners to learn.

The strongest I have looked at is Hawaiian Snow from Greenhouse. Although as Rusty points out 100 people could start that from seed & you could end up with a 100 varieties of strength, taste & quality depending on grow system & growers capabilities.

IMHO you would be better to consider a good strain that your system & knowledge could finish of to its best potential.

personally grapefruit if u want a bigger yeild go for blueberry best stone my experiances is grapefruit although really digging the AK 47 right now !

Another good seed place is https://www......online.com/bcbd.php
    They have some very nice strains.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast