Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1480 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grow box set up Please Weed People i Love Weed like the rest of yall

Hello im lookin to grow one planet ive got the seeds big budda chesse woooooow now people ive got a box im lookin to just grow one nice planet for my self yes im ova the moon but can i use a 40w light desk top lamp only? seen as that the only one i have please reply thank u and this weed fourm rules:thumbsup:
    Packah Reviewed by Packah on . Grow box set up Please Weed People i Love Weed like the rest of yall Hello im lookin to grow one planet ive got the seeds big budda chesse woooooow now people ive got a box im lookin to just grow one nice planet for my self yes im ova the moon but can i use a 40w light desk top lamp only? seen as that the only one i have please reply thank u and this weed fourm rules:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

well from my experience growing planets, producing the gravity is the hardest part. once you got enough density on your part, gravity takes over and sucks everything around you in, slowly forming more and more mass untill enough pressure builds to either cause a fusion reaction and form a star, or just to solidify in to a ball with a molten core..as i have only been growing mine for like 20 years, its only a few molecules big...but no really, in like 5 million years, shits ognna be so dank..ill smoke the hell out of it

:S2: Thats funny :jointsmile:

your answer is no.

Hi there. Be gentle guys. We all have to start somewhere. Check out this thread. Vancouver Seed Bank :: Cannabis Cultivation, Indoors & Outdoors :: New to growing inside, now VERY confused!!!

You can start your baby with one light but it should be a CFL daylight "Compact FLoresents ( you know the cute twistys) They have electonic ballasts (more energy efficient) and are far brighter up close. I keep them an inch away from the tops of the plants. I have a light meter, at that distance they are as bright as the MH is at 12-14 inches away. They must be 6500 K TRUE cool white also called daylight. GE & Philips" frmboi. (thanks bro)

I am a newbee too, so I know it is not easy to get all the info you need. If you can afford the one light bulb your baby should have a chance. And just ignore the ones that are not helpful. I am sure they do not mean to discourage you.

PLUS read read read! :thumbsup:

j-angel