Hey there!, I have learned a lot thanks to this forum i and i am very proud of it, actually i got a plant but i really want more =), so i am buying some seeds but i got some question, that experience may help, here we go..

What strain do you recomend me for help me to sleep?

What strain do you recomend me to get extremely relaxation, i mean extremely...

What strain do you recomend me, well how do i explain... to get a KNOCK-OUT, i mean, out of the game...something you would say.. OH "#"# wtf is this!! hehe

I readed some post, and for my questions above, i answer to my self, for sleep Northern Lights, for relaxation hack herer, and a knock-out white russian.

What do you guys think??
ojitos1985 Reviewed by ojitos1985 on . Questions again =) Hey there!, I have learned a lot thanks to this forum i and i am very proud of it, actually i got a plant but i really want more =), so i am buying some seeds but i got some question, that experience may help, here we go.. What strain do you recomend me for help me to sleep? What strain do you recomend me to get extremely relaxation, i mean extremely... What strain do you recomend me, well how do i explain... to get a KNOCK-OUT, i mean, out of the game...something you would say.. OH Rating: 5