Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1567 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

PURE RED BUD THAT BURNS SO GOOD

I have some of the redest bud i have ever seen! All red hair and very little to no green AWSOME!!! I got so high from 3 hits i feel like i am triping on shrooms for the pas 3 hours! That bud really cought my mind and me off guard! I think its hydro and indo but what ever it is i like alot!!..(: Got off craigs list in Sacramento a half OZ i traded for a miniDV camcorder! I think 80% of the people that go on craigs list smoke bud! Well i am ready for the big storm and going to be baking inside the intire time YAY Sacramento ca.imp::jointsmile:
    new2sac Reviewed by new2sac on . PURE RED BUD THAT BURNS SO GOOD I have some of the redest bud i have ever seen! All red hair and very little to no green AWSOME!!! I got so high from 3 hits i feel like i am triping on shrooms for the pas 3 hours! That bud really cought my mind and me off guard! I think its hydro and indo but what ever it is i like alot!!..(: Got off craigs list in Sacramento a half OZ i traded for a miniDV camcorder! I think 80% of the people that go on craigs list smoke bud! Well i am ready for the big storm and going to be baking inside Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

PURE RED BUD THAT BURNS SO GOOD

I think I got some of the same at a dispensary in SF a few weeks ago. They called it Red Dragon, but not sure what strain it is. I also got some hash that was made from the same, and was increadible, but very expensive ($30 a gram for the hash). I am in Tahoe and unable to get back to SF this week, so I am now stuck without until the storm is complete - really sucks.