Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1915 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the eating high like?

I can't seem to find any threads that address this.

What is it like?
    Lord_Hate Reviewed by Lord_Hate on . What is the eating high like? I can't seem to find any threads that address this. What is it like? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I've only tried it a few times and in chocolate. Personally I find it is more like a body stone but I'm not sure if I did it right because I got REALLY stoned from it that I could barely move but only for an hour or so. But the last time I got that stoned was when I was at a concert and one of my friends brought a lot of pot and I kinda wandered off for a couple of hours thinking it was only minutes.

i love the feeling. it gets u higher than smoking does and lasts longer but that still doesnt mean u can still rip that bong!

what kind of high and how intense it is depends on the weed, just like when you smoke it.

so if you smoke a bowl, you are high. if you smoke 10 bowls... you get loopy.

so its the same with eating it.

um..... its kind of like eating a vicodin pill or something. you eat it.... it sets it..... then it goes away.

but the time duration is much longer for eating then smoking.

but as for actually describing it.... i think its like tripping on acid. seriously. i see stuff sometimes when i eat weed, meaning like trip patters like i would see with other substances.

it can be downright a trip expierence.

aside from that..... intoxication/euphoria.

but it depends, like with smoking. if you smoke indica, its s tone high. if its sativa, its an up high. for the most part.

its the same with eating weed. if you eat some sativa.... its up high time.

hm. i just realized something.

it is much more fun to eat sative then to eat indica, and its much more fun to smoke indica then to smoke sative.
    then again i guess i like smoking sativa too..... but indica is more rewarding to smoke.

and if you were to mix sativa and indica.... you get loopy just like when you smoke the mix!

i prefer to eat weed that s mostly sativa. its fun as hell, that up high translated to body.

oh! i almost forgot. the medical explination.

when you eat soemthing, like weed, it goes throughout your whole body until there is sothing left to digest.

so.... if there is 7 grams to digest.... you are going to digest all 7 grams right in a row. not "rau".

so thats what happens. your body digest what you put in your mouth, in the amount you put it in there.

your body dosent know when you are too high. often this is why people who eat it get really really high. your body just digests it.

so it digests the elements of the weed which it can absorb..... and it sends it everywhere the blood stream goes. your whole entire body.

but when you smoke.... thc goes only from lungs to brain. as fas as i know.

you inhale..... your brain needs oxygen......so within the oxyen is thc molecules which latch onto your oxygen molecules which travel to your brain, feeding it oxygen.

im not sure if any other part of the body besides the brain uses oxygen. but if so, smoking weed gives it thc.

if you ask me... smoking it is alot more fun. the effect is instant, and you can tell when you have had enough.

but when you eat it.... its in there man. and the stomach digests everythign tht is digestible.

you wont die..... but it isnt too fun. acid and shrooms are less crazy then too much cannibus.

Quote Originally Posted by bogoljub777
    acid and shrooms are less crazy then too much cannibus.
    No, not at all.

when you smoke weed you do not absorb as much thc as when you eat it. You only absorb what your lungs blood vessels can pick out from the smoke before you exhale it. High temperatures caused by your lighter also destroys thc before it leaves the bowl. And if your smoking a doobie or a blunt or something think about all the smoke that gets wasted between passing it. When you eat cannabis it goes into your stomache and has no where to go but be digested and absorbed. Eatting weed can be a very economical way of using cannabis. I would check out the cannabis capsule recipie.

as for the feeling... I think eatting weed brings out its psychadelic qualities (and therapeutic ones too.) I always get a nice body buzz. Be careful eatting cannabis late in the day, you may wake up high the next day (or not at all!)

Actually, what really happens is that delta9 THC is broken down to another form of THC (is it delta6? or delta-11? i forget.), which happens to be more potent, when you eat it. Not only that, but like Pride said, you are getting all of the THC that resides in the baked good. You're also getting all of the other cannabinoids that were cooked in as well.

all i know is i ate a firecrcker for the first time, i was a wreck, my body was numb and i had to crawl to my bathroom to take a piss, it was crazy

It wasnt as intense for me,Maybe I should have eaten more,I did mine in a tea and the best thing I can relate it to is ......When you drink alot of Kava and start to feel good...iuts the same feeling.Not drunk,cause I could still think properly,but I felt good alover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast