Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Nashville!

whats going on I use to post on here a long time ago but i joined the military so you know how that goes.. but i just recently separated and looking for some new friends! hit me up!
    Budking Reviewed by Budking on . Hello from Nashville! whats going on I use to post on here a long time ago but i joined the military so you know how that goes.. but i just recently separated and looking for some new friends! hit me up! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hello from Nashville!

Alrighty then

Hello from Nashville!

Welcome to Nashville, I'm a bit south in Spring Hill. Just got here myself from San Diego. Don't hold your breath trying to find the HerbHeads in this town, everyone is very underground as far as I can tell.

But I'm white, older and some people say I look like a undercover cop, damn, it's hard being an old hippie...

:hippy:

Hello from Nashville!

lol I'm actually born and raised here.. Just did a little 2 year contract with the navy and now I'm back... I still got some hook ups but they're in the Boro... it'd be nice to find one a little closer ya know

Hello from Nashville!

Thanks for your service in the navy Budking, I know it's a tough gig, my son did 18 months "over there".

I hear ya on the local hookup need,
    my closest provider is 2100 miles away in Cali!

Time to see if I still gotta green thumb...

Hello from Nashville!

man i'm in the same boat. i can get it anywhere anytime in cali. but here... its impossible. i dont have 1 reliable connect. hell i dont have any connects anymore. 1 got busted the other just disappeared. been here a year and thats all i got. 2 unreliable connects. but hell at least it's here somehwere.

anyways man im down for a new friend. i only have 2 out here. ha and ive been here a year. secluded on my 2 acres listening to cows at night.

in springfield now. but moving to nashville.. literally. like tommorrow or sunday

Hello from Nashville!

Sup fella's? Just moved here from Cali 3 months ago and let me tell you its like I have gone underground. Not on purpose either. This is definately nothing like Cali. To easy to network there, I realize now that I was spoiled.

LoL, I get the undercover cop thing 2, even when I was networking. Anyway, it would be great to network again, how I do miss sweet Mary Jane.

Hello from Nashville!

What's up fellas? I have been browsing these boards for awhile for ideas and advice. Now I just moved down here to TN and the stock I brought with me is is all smoked up.

I am in the same predicament as most of you as I am unable to find a local connect. I thought I had one until friday, but he isn't answering his phone anymore. I just moved from philly so never been in this situation before. If any of you want to link up and put the collective minds to work give me a shout. I just registered today so some might want to flag me, but I would like to meet up as I am still trying to figure this town out drinks and smoke. I live in Antioch, TN.

Be safe everyone.

Hello from Nashville!

Hey. Has anyone tried any of the legal herb that is advertised on line? I'm about to give up and give it a try..Any advice would be appreciated.
    :thumbsup:

Hello from Nashville!

Quote Originally Posted by vollover
    Hey. Has anyone tried any of the legal herb that is advertised on line? I'm about to give up and give it a try..Any advice would be appreciated.
    :thumbsup:
    Funny you should ask, I have been doing research on so called Legal Buds for a couple of months now. Mostly from what I have read, its all crap. I have not really found anything or anyone other than the sellers themselves say that it is any good.

Good news... at least for me..
    I came accross this site Zohai.net and was compelled to order the "Wee One" after all its only $24 to give it try.... I just got it yesterday. (shipped from cali in 2 days) Been lit ever since. I don't normally endorse anything... but I promise you if you want a legal route this is the way to go! Don't take my word for it... just try for yourself.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think.

P.S. By the way, it smells and taste like cloves but I was lit in just a few mins. Of course, it does not taste like MJ at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast