Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello from Nashville!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMeetsTN
    Funny you should ask, I have been doing research on so called Legal Buds for a couple of months now. Mostly from what I have read, its all crap. I have not really found anything or anyone other than the sellers themselves say that it is any good.

Good news... at least for me..
    I came accross this site Zohai.net and was compelled to order the "Wee One" after all its only $24 to give it try.... I just got it yesterday. (shipped from cali in 2 days) Been lit ever since. I don't normally endorse anything... but I promise you if you want a legal route this is the way to go! Don't take my word for it... just try for yourself.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think.

P.S. By the way, it smells and taste like cloves but I was lit in just a few mins. Of course, it does not taste like MJ at all.
    Something that may be helpful... I forgot to mention that I ordered the "Zohai RX Herbal Smoke" and they sent a tracking number so I could track my order. I have not tried the other two blends that they offer. :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Hello from Nashville!

Hey thanks.....think I'll give it a try. Nothing like a new adventure.

Hello from Nashville!

Whoa, a lot of Cali transplants here. I posted on another thread, but I just moved from Venice to Nashville... I used to just walk about 100 ft on the boardwalk and be SET, now I don't know what to do, in the same boat as you guys. Just looking to make some like-minded friends in town... hit me up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12