Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1443 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

just finished up with the green dragon

well we actually finished it last night and tried some of it with some friends. we didnt feel much, maybe it was because we were packing bowls as well. So tonight me and a friend split the rest about 2/3 of a shot and are currently waiting for the effects. We followed the instructions to the letter, and were dissappointed last night so we haven't smoked at all today. We have been waiting for about 20 minutes anxiously. Is there anything that would cause us not to feel al thing last night?
    ZMantheStonerMan Reviewed by ZMantheStonerMan on . just finished up with the green dragon well we actually finished it last night and tried some of it with some friends. we didnt feel much, maybe it was because we were packing bowls as well. So tonight me and a friend split the rest about 2/3 of a shot and are currently waiting for the effects. We followed the instructions to the letter, and were dissappointed last night so we haven't smoked at all today. We have been waiting for about 20 minutes anxiously. Is there anything that would cause us not to feel al thing last night? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My experience is its somewhat of a different high than smoking.It took about 10 minutes for it to hit.

well i'm now almost an hour into it. I have a nice head change, nothing couchlocking or anything though. I'm worried that this is all that it's going to do, I was really hoping for the crazy high that everyone was talking about.

I never ended up with a big high either. I prefer the smoke.

if the number of the people that have experienced this, report of this blast: it has got to be out there and it's got to be had. keep on experimenting, i have tried a lot of ways, i have never felt anything. i'll keep reading the threads though. maybe it could have been the way i grind it. i use my fingers at first. i just got a coffee grinder. and now another try.

Quote Originally Posted by ferd
    if the number of the people that have experienced this, report of this blast: it has got to be out there and it's got to be had. keep on experimenting, i have tried a lot of ways, i have never felt anything. i'll keep reading the threads though. maybe it could have been the way i grind it. i use my fingers at first. i just got a coffee grinder. and now another try.
    Yeah, keep experimenting.

I tried cooking with herb once and had no luck. But then I tried a cookie from a coop in San Francisco and was waaaaaaay fucked up.

The moral of the story is that if it was your first time, you probably screwed up. Get back on that horse, man!

Peace.

good advice danny boy.

i dont know much about green dragon. im not a drinker. i would not expect it to be too strong though, because alcohol is digested so quickly that its here and gone very quick. thats why i think it wasnt too strong. it just got digested/metabolized quickly. once the alcohol was burnt up..... no more high.

i think its a certain rate. like the cops always say "2 drinks or 5 beers per one hour" or something.... its like a certain rate.

certain rate of absorbtion. scientifically. i bet the rate of absorbtion corresponded with you coming down from being high.

yes.... suspicously.

so if oyu really want to get fucked up man..... your going to have to take like 4 shots, all to yourself, all with weed in it.

i also assume the less alcohol content in your shot, the less thc will be absorbed and transfered.

also-

when i make the hash oil, i agitate the weed heavily to get it to release into the alcohol. this might be a problem area too.

you need to break that thc free from the bud, in order to get it to transfer. beat it up. really give it a vigorous wisking.

you should see the alcohol turn cloudy and rather golden/yellow little particles.

when you see the yellow/gold particles not increasing in number as you stir.... in other words, you keep stiring but there is no more gold then before.... then you are done. drink away.

so in order to be succesful, really beat up the weed when you drop in the alcohol, causing the alcohol to be cloudy.... and take like 4 shots.

if you do as i say please come back and tell me what its like to be drunk and high simultaneously. that has got to be weird.

your a pioneer dude. its gonna be awesome.

strange though. drunk as hell, and high as hell, all digested simultaneously. that takes courage.

being high and drunk at the same time "crossfaded"

is waaay diffrent..not like being drunk and not like being high its a whole diffrent feelin, good too :thumbsup: