Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1726 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pure Power Plant Size

This is a question for people who have grown PPP (Pure Power Plant). I will be starting my first grow with it in a few days, and I'm wondering how many I should sprout with out over growing my room. Info: I have a 8'x5' area with a 7' ceiling, so about a 5.5' max hight for plants. I will be using fluro tubes for the first month or so then two 1000w MH/HPS as needed. I use soil in 5gal buckets.

Will I be safe in sprouting 20? End up with ~10 girls. I've never grown such a strong Sativa before, not sure how large they can get in 5gal buckets. Whats a nice veg length? Thanks.

P.S. Trying this strain because of your posts Stinky!!
    NorCal Grown Reviewed by NorCal Grown on . Pure Power Plant Size This is a question for people who have grown PPP (Pure Power Plant). I will be starting my first grow with it in a few days, and I'm wondering how many I should sprout with out over growing my room. Info: I have a 8'x5' area with a 7' ceiling, so about a 5.5' max hight for plants. I will be using fluro tubes for the first month or so then two 1000w MH/HPS as needed. I use soil in 5gal buckets. Will I be safe in sprouting 20? End up with ~10 girls. I've never grown such a strong Rating: 5
    \"Keepin\' it legal\" :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Pure Power Plant Size

PPP can have multiple lateral branches and benefits from having some space. I topped mine once at the 6th node and they are now about 36" from top of soil - they approx. doubled from the 18" they were when I changed to 12/12. I can fit 4 in a Hydrohut mini (39" x 39") but it's tight. They could easily use a 2' x 2' to themselves but it's worth it in terms of yield - great producer of quality buds. I think you'll be good with 10 finalists.

This is the second time Ive grown it out (likewise based on a recommendation Stinky made) and this current grow is doing fantastic. Just started 5th week of flowering and showing great promise already. You've picked a great strain - Enjoy!!

Pure Power Plant Size

Thanks for your input doco. :thumbsup: I had a feeling the lateral branches would get pretty large on this strain. I think my goal is around 8-10 PPP plants and leave a little space for a few WR. I'll be keeping photos all along the way and will start a grow log sometime in the future.

Pure Power Plant Size

I'm very envious. My buddy's new grow is AK-99 but I really want him to do PPP. Hopefully, it will be the next strain he tries.

Pure Power Plant Size

It's got nice stiff strong branches so you can easily do a little bush. You could just as easily flower single-cola 'lollipop buds' in a sea of green. You'll want to do that later, with clones, though.
    In an 8 x 5 I'd run 12-18 plants trained to multiple tops, and finished in 3-5 gallon pots.
    Later, when you have a mom, SOG is more efficient.

Pure Power Plant Size

Me too.....I just have the Power Plant.....not Pure....Hi doco.

Pure Power Plant Size

Hi WH!! Good to see ya! I've been lurking off and on for the last several months but I'm just putting the finishing touches on a new room and making another run at hydro in the coming weeks. I'll post it in the grow logs area when I get it going.

Is your PP from Dutch Passion? I think that even from the different breeders, many of them are from similar genetics. I just have used Nirvana because they were cheap while I was learning.

Pure Power Plant Size

stinkyattic-"It's got nice stiff strong branches so you can easily do a little bush. You could just as easily flower single-cola 'lollipop buds' in a sea of green. You'll want to do that later, with clones, though.
    In an 8 x 5 I'd run 12-18 plants trained to multiple tops, and finished in 3-5 gallon pots.
    Later, when you have a mom, SOG is more efficient."

That what I had going on in my mind... you just put it together & worded much better then I could do. That is my plan, word for word. 5gal pots.

Doco, I bought my seeds from Nirvana. Can't beat that price, heard good things about the genetics. I'll be picking the best 2 out of the group for mothers.

Pure Power Plant Size

can we see some pics before you harvest?

Pure Power Plant Size

For sure. I will start a grow log w/pics a few weeks in. :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast