Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pure Power Plant Size

Here are some pics of my PPP at 5 weeks tomorrow - plenty of time still to plump up.

Sorry for the poor picture quallity. I took them with the lights off, (just before they came on).

2.   Advertisements

Pure Power Plant Size

Every time I see PPP pics I smile... it's so nice to finally find that holy Grail of pot... noob-friendly, commercial yield, eye candy, and a nearly connoisseur-level product at finish.

Pure Power Plant Size

Thanks for the photos! :thumbsup: If this soil grow with PPP goes well, I'm planing on going hydro with PPP next time around. Looks like this should yield more then enough high-quality bud for me & my friends.

Side note: Still waiting on my seeds from Nirvana..... ordered on the 22nd of Dec. Billed on the 25th. No seeds. I need to sprout SOMETHING soon, grow room is pretty empty......
    \"Keepin\' it legal\" :thumbsup:

Pure Power Plant Size

I did a PPP hydro grow this past summer - with my hydro-noobism and summer heat stress, the ONE plant filled my entire hydrohut - the buds it produced were fluffy and airy but I finished with 8 ounces from the one plant - I'm smoking it still today 6 months later. This strain is VERY tolerant of adverse conditions.

I'm just about ready for another hydro run - as soon as these girls are finished we switch over to the new room under construction with a recirculating waterfarm. This time I'm armed with air conditioning, a water chiller, and CO2. woot!!

Pure Power Plant Size

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal Grown

Still waiting on my seeds from Nirvana..... ordered on the 22nd of Dec. Billed on the 25th. No seeds. I need to sprout SOMETHING soon, grow room is pretty empty......
    Have you gotten emails from them? Ive ordered from them twice in the past few weeks - The first one I received withing 10 days and I just got an email that the second shipped today. I'm thinking they took a week or so off for the holidays.

Pure Power Plant Size

Received all their e-mail updates, just no seeds. Looking into this today.

Pure Power Plant Size

Has any body tried power plant?They sound like they have the same genetics as PPP.

Pure Power Plant Size

Thanks for the interest doco. I JUST got the seeds.... almost took a month :wtf: But I'm so stoked right now!! Only good that came from the wait was I got my grow room all set up killer and I decided to go hydro this these plants. 5gal DWC. I will start a grow log in a week or so with full pics, I would love all your input as I go. This forum rocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12