Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uh- oh! Dangerous thoughts a brewin..

see, this what happens when women are allowed to think.. LOL.. forgive me.. im BLOWED... Just got my quarter of White Shark.. its sooooo good.. took two hits...
    Im thinking I'm being too genrous and nice... damn, what marijuana does to me!!! The Dick has it entirely too good.. he comes over once a week on my days off.. as soon as he walks in the door, hes handed weed.. usually exotics, then sex, more weed, then home made mexican food, sex again, more weed, sex again, a pat on the ass and a sack of weed on the way out the door and I see him again the following week and do it all over again... hmm.. i should be making him work harder.. no pun intended.. although hilarious..
    ahh.. what a girl will do for multiple orgasms..
    With my friends, its the same, except without the sex, the pat on the ass and the sack of weed.. he gets the weed for pleasuring the Hilder.. thoroughly hehehe.. Im too much of a giver... is it cause Im a woman with a nurturing nature, cause im a pothead or just nice? hmm..
    Hilder420 Reviewed by Hilder420 on . Uh- oh! Dangerous thoughts a brewin.. see, this what happens when women are allowed to think.. LOL.. forgive me.. im BLOWED... Just got my quarter of White Shark.. its sooooo good.. took two hits... Im thinking I'm being too genrous and nice... damn, what marijuana does to me!!! The Dick has it entirely too good.. he comes over once a week on my days off.. as soon as he walks in the door, hes handed weed.. usually exotics, then sex, more weed, then home made mexican food, sex again, more weed, sex again, a pat on the ass and a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am thinking all of the above..
    Sounds like he has it made in the shade

It also could be a control thing
    with you being the one with the power
    of gifts and good time..

that homemade mexican food sounds good..
    I just made some salsa to

are you a red or green salsa man? Ima red salsa gal. roasted red tomatoes all the way!!!! lol Oh, I made tamales for X-Mas.. OMFG they were sooooo gooodd... perfection.. theyre gone.. 7 dozen.. poof!!!
    Control?!? I never though of it like that... I am a take charge kinda girl.. he does have it made.. I like taking care of him.. I smoke him stupid, rub his back till he falls asleep and wake him up with oral.. hehehe hes a total sub in bed too.. lol.. Oh! I should have added one more.. or is it the mexican in me hahaha..

I dont see the problem...

Things you do for him: (what i can cypher from your anti sentences)

cook
    back rub
    weed handler

Things he does for you:

eats ur cooked food
    washes his back so ur hands dont get oily from back rubs?
    smokes your weed so you dont have to.

I only see this as a win win.... . .. =)

First off, my sentences are fine thankyouverymuch.. yeah, i wasnt complaining, its just a personal behavioral observation.. and you forgot stress reliever.. for lack of a better term.. lol.. you know what I mean.. lol shit, win- win is right, as long as theres no drama its been a good day..

do you have a sister?

ROFLMFAO actually I do, but shes attached. she's the same way, except for the weed. She doesn't smoke, but her boyfriend does. He gets weed from me, although not for free. the dick gets free weed. I should make a pie chart with percentages. 20% just cause im nice, 30% cause im a pothead, 40% cause im a woman and its Natural to me to take care of everyone, and 10% cause of the mexican in me.. if ya cant tell, im not too mexicanly inclined except for food.. LOL.. dang, I gotta go make dinner.. Im makin cabbage, blackeyed pea soup with potatoes and carrots with cornbread and a baked ham..

Quote Originally Posted by Hilder420
    ROFLMFAO actually I do, but shes attached. she's the same way, except for the weed. She doesn't smoke, but her boyfriend does. He gets weed from me, although not for free. the dick gets free weed. I should make a pie chart with percentages. 20% just cause im nice, 30% cause im a pothead, 40% cause im a woman and its Natural to me to take care of everyone, and 10% cause of the mexican in me.. if ya cant tell, im not too mexicanly inclined except for food.. LOL.. dang, I gotta go make dinner.. Im makin cabbage, blackeyed pea soup with potatoes and carrots with cornbread and a baked ham..

Dams, that sounds good..it almost 420 and I am lamblasted and could tear up some home cooked food right now..oh yeah, it is red salsa..green is ok..but red rules..

Quote Originally Posted by Hilder420
    Rock on, you seem super duba cool! wish i had a friend like you....

stay K!ND,

CO.rey

LOl thanks.. I am a cool friend.. my best friend just left, and we ended up having Black-eyed pea soup with rice, garlic-butter green beans, fried cabbage, mashed potatoes with gravy, cornbread and brown sugar baked Ham... damn it was sooo good.. at midnight we smoked a White Shark doober and sparkling white wine with pineapple chunks.. im BLOWED and drunk.. how im typing is a mystery.. happy 08 ya'll..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast