Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1723 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

joey weed A++

got my seeds in no time! less than two weeks and it was super stealthy. I'm ready to germinate tonight but I'm not sure whether to use the paper towel method or soak them in water for 24 hours. What do you guys think? I will be transplanting them into hydroton in my ebb n flow system
    swissmiss Reviewed by swissmiss on . joey weed A++ got my seeds in no time! less than two weeks and it was super stealthy. :) I'm ready to germinate tonight but I'm not sure whether to use the paper towel method or soak them in water for 24 hours. What do you guys think? I will be transplanting them into hydroton in my ebb n flow system Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

joey weed A++

2 weeks? Damn I haven't even gotten my email saying they got my order and that was a week and a half ago.

poop

Oh, I'm going with dropping the seeds in a glass jar of water method.

joey weed A++

soak them for 3-4 hours in tepid tapwater (the chlorine helps protect a tiny bit from fungus), then stick them taproot-end (pointed) down, and cover loosely with 1/4" soil ... phase lights in, slowly over 3-4 days ... do NOT fertilize for first two weeks, they already have what they need in their cotyldons ... don't over-water or 'over-love' your seedlings ... btw, I have used Hemp Depot quite a bit, and I've never gotten an e-mail notice, I just got the seeds reliably, stealthily, and quick :jointsmile:

joey weed A++

Hey SwissMiss you say 2 weeks? Is that 14 business days? Or 2 actual weeks? Did you get the fast shipping? I ordered from them too, mine went out Jan. 2nd. Ive been checking my P.O. box everyday since the 9th.
    [SIZE=\"5\"]\"Life is not about learning how to avoid the storms, It\'s about learning how to dance in the rain\"[/SIZE]

joey weed A++

took mine nearly 3 weeks with fast shipping ......but I got em.

joey weed A++

I always paid the extra $5 for 'fast shipping' ... got my first order in 16 days, if I remember correctly ... last couple times arrived in 8 days (but, I also sent order in with Priority Mail) ... I recommend ordering them before you 'need' them, (they store well in rice, and fridge) ... :smokin:

joey weed A++

I got an email from Brad he said he received my order Thursday and would sent it out Friday
    [SIZE=\"5\"]\"Life is not about learning how to avoid the storms, It\'s about learning how to dance in the rain\"[/SIZE]

joey weed A++

my first order was from hemp depot.

Joey Weed Blueberry x AK47

used the express mail option and got the seed in 2 or 3 days, although i live in the same city.

pretty decent.

joey weed A++

get a cup of tapwater leave it to stand for 24 hrs , put seeds in for about 12 to 20 hours, temp water should be 25 warm ish use a 100 w light buld which gives off heat. get cup and some tissue wet tissue with same water put seeds in tissue squeeze tissue so not dripping with water relax tissue so seed is in contact with air and tissue. put card around it to keep light out put in clear plastic bag to keep moist put in warm place or in a cupboard with light bulb in to keep warm, must be warm about 30ish. contact me if you want to know the next step, my methods are held down - period

joey weed A++

I put my order in the mail Jan. 2nd and got an email from Brad Jan. 11th and got my package today Jan. 18th. Not too bad if you ask me 14 business days Very stealthy packaging and hard to get open. Two thumbs up! Now I see why Image Reaper has been wearing out his keyboard! LOL A++ for Brad and HD