Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1679 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Jack Herer or Old Time Moonshine?

Ok I am looking to get some seeds for my up coming indoor grow and I have been looking at two main strains around the same price rang, Jack Herer by sensi (185$) and Old Time Moonshine by dj short/legends (170$). They are both good strains but I am stuck between the two. Jacks has been on my next grow list for a while but when I seen Old Time Moonshine in high times and started to look into the strain and found its backround it got me wondering...but theirs not that much info about it. Jack has lots of reviews and it is alot more popular, for some call it the best but we all know that opion. But I have never grown jack so I don't really know if it lives up to its name. What do you guys think is a better strain to grow? And heres some pics of both...U should know which is which...haha
    turbo420 Reviewed by turbo420 on . Jack Herer or Old Time Moonshine? Ok I am looking to get some seeds for my up coming indoor grow and I have been looking at two main strains around the same price rang, Jack Herer by sensi (185$) and Old Time Moonshine by dj short/legends (170$). They are both good strains but I am stuck between the two. Jacks has been on my next grow list for a while but when I seen Old Time Moonshine in high times and started to look into the strain and found its backround it got me wondering...but theirs not that much info about it. Jack Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I've smoked some ridiculously good Jack Herer before, and wanted to get my hands on some of the seeds, but sadly wasn't able to. It's on my list of seeds to buy, though. The smoke was fantastic.

But I gotta admit, that OTM looks pretty damn nice, too. Save up a few more bucks, and get both...crossbreed, and make a Jack & Moonshine. An instant happy-hour favorite! :stoned:

go with OTM. brand new strain, and trust me, it will deleiver.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo420
    Ok I am looking to get some seeds for my up coming indoor grow and I have been looking at two main strains around the same price rang, Jack Herer by sensi (185$) and Old Time Moonshine by dj short/legends (170$). They are both good strains but I am stuck between the two. Jacks has been on my next grow list for a while but when I seen Old Time Moonshine in high times and started to look into the strain and found its backround it got me wondering...but theirs not that much info about it. Jack has lots of reviews and it is alot more popular, for some call it the best but we all know that opion. But I have never grown jack so I don't really know if it lives up to its name. What do you guys think is a better strain to grow? And heres some pics of both...U should know which is which...haha
    how much head space do you have?......i believe jack herer can get pretty big fast on you.

I have a pretty big closet set-up. That i have fit about 15 full plants into. They were big plants too (6'-6'.5''). I like to LST too so its not that much of a problem.. That another question to, I have heard about jack getting big a good yeilds but how does OTM grow and the yeild?

Jack Herer. I am growing it now and don't plan on getting rid of my big momma any time soon. It was CC winner so many times for a reason.

Ive never heard anyone say jack herer sucks. OTMS might be great but never heard anything about it. I would say go for the Jack, find a momma and clone the hell out of it. Or cross it with a nice indica to bring down the flowering time. I wanted to grow out JH but didnt really feel like droppin the coin for it, so i went with Jock Horror instead. Thats another strain that ive heard nothing but good about. And its cheap aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf!
    Ive never heard anyone say jack herer sucks. OTMS might be great but never heard anything about it. I would say go for the Jack, find a momma and clone the hell out of it. Or cross it with a nice indica to bring down the flowering time. I wanted to grow out JH but didnt really feel like droppin the coin for it, so i went with Jock Horror instead. Thats another strain that ive heard nothing but good about. And its cheap aswell.
    i believe image reaper didnt enjoy he J H so much, if i remember correctly. maybe he can chime in and lend us his opinion.