Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1535 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

**Updated** Bump this if you just got stoned Version 2.0

Did you just get stoned? Cause I just sparked and am about to spark many of the yet to come fat marly joints that will be smoked today. While I sit here and enjoy the culture that sorrounds me. Lets take a minute to Post token Pictures or Videos of you and friends getting stoned. :jointsmile:

Post videos of you getting stoned or pictures of you getting stoned. :stoned:
    SFGurrilla Reviewed by SFGurrilla on . **Updated** Bump this if you just got stoned Version 2.0 Did you just get stoned? Cause I just sparked and am about to spark many of the yet to come fat marly joints that will be smoked today. While I sit here and enjoy the culture that sorrounds me. Lets take a minute to Post token Pictures or Videos of you and friends getting stoned. :jointsmile: Post videos of you getting stoned or pictures of you getting stoned. :stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

:stoned:

Ahhh
    I so wish I could post a vid of me and my boi smokin a joint and hittin the pipe.
    but i cant, its to hott around here, someone just got arrested for dealing to a minor.