Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1853 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

consoles ps3, xbox, wii?

hi im new here! just wondering if any of you love playing ps3 or any console. blazed or not blazed? any way you might want it! i love playing assassins right now while baked! anyway thanks for the future replies!:jointsmile:
    McBudLovin Reviewed by McBudLovin on . consoles ps3, xbox, wii? hi im new here! just wondering if any of you love playing ps3 or any console. blazed or not blazed? any way you might want it! i love playing assassins right now while baked! anyway thanks for the future replies!:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

consoles ps3, xbox, wii?

yeah. me and my roomie recently got a PS3 for $200. i can't stay off it stoned or sober.

consoles ps3, xbox, wii?

Yeah...I'd like to hear opinions as well. Please, no fanboy-ism. Anybody have a chance to play all three? Pro's/Con's of each one?

I can't decide whether or not to go with PS3 or the 360 for GTA:IV, as of right now, I'm leaning towards the 360.

consoles ps3, xbox, wii?

GTA 4 will be for both PS3 and 360 consoles... But yea Norkali, id go with the 360.. I have one and i love it