Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1914 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

greenhouse seeds

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    for the last several months, Greenhouse seed quality has just 'gone to shit', according to several trusted sources of mine ... Greenhouse even took down their 'Breeder's Forum' at International Cannagraphic website, admitting they can't keep up with the complaints ... 'Franco' is off 'searching for strains', etc., and Customer Service is horrendous or non-existent ... spend your money on their glitchy genetics if you want, it's your money ... but they have been living off Shantibaba's reputation for too many years ... you can have a LOT better quality, for a fifth of the price, with Mandala, Joey Weed, or a couple others ... his White Rhino has less complaints than some of his others, but why spend that kind of money ??? just my opinion, of course
    i found greenhouse to be quit good in their service departments i had a batch of seeds that didnt germinate an they sent a new pack out an i recieved them next day i didnt even get them online i got them from a local seed shop.
    im now growing some of their cheese, lemon skunk and trainwreck so will let you know how i get on. the last strain was white rhino it turned out real nice not huge on yeild but i kept the plants less than 2 ft tall but is very very potent i got bout 1.5 ozs off each one 5 out of 7 plants are completely frosted in shiny white thc, some of the strongest ive grown yet.
    il keep growin greenhouse seeds for a while yet

2.   Advertisements

greenhouse seeds

Quote Originally Posted by oliwog
    i found greenhouse to be quit good in their service departments i had a batch of seeds that didnt germinate an they sent a new pack out an i recieved them next day i didnt even get them online i got them from a local seed shop.
    im now growing some of their cheese, lemon skunk and trainwreck so will let you know how i get on. the last strain was white rhino it turned out real nice not huge on yeild but i kept the plants less than 2 ft tall but is very very potent i got bout 1.5 ozs off each one 5 out of 7 plants are completely frosted in shiny white thc, some of the strongest ive grown yet.
    i would have to say for Americans the service is horrible........even on their site they say if you live in America we can not help with any questions or problems. Funny how they can take my money but not talk about whey they just sold me. :twocents:

greenhouse seeds

ok this is a good thread becuase i was just looking into greenhouse too. Their site seems good and they have lots of awards. They have won 1st place in CC alot in the last couple of years...Their Arjans ultra haze has won cc 06...was this a good strain...I am not interested in any of their new strains like trainwrek or chese im just into their hazes. Iv seen poeple get colas the size of my head off one of thier haze plants is this just luck...is this strain any good? Or are all their strains problematic?

greenhouse seeds

Quote Originally Posted by turbo420
    ok this is a good thread becuase i was just looking into greenhouse too. Their site seems good and they have lots of awards. They have won 1st place in CC alot in the last couple of years...Their Arjans ultra haze has won cc 06...was this a good strain...I am not interested in any of their new strains like trainwrek or chese im just into their hazes. Iv seen poeple get colas the size of my head off one of thier haze plants is this just luck...is this strain any good? Or are all their strains problematic?
    Greenhouse Seeds SUCKS, they are surviving off Shantibaba's reputation ... impressed with Cup awards ?? :wtf: ... you want your own Cannabis Cup prizewinner ?? ... just buy thousands of dollars of advertising in High Times, you'll get your Cup eventually :wtf:

greenhouse seeds

There could be a divide because of US laws as I have seen greenhouse staff avoid even mentioning in public they send them there but the freeie Super Silver Haze I got from them are proving more reliable than Barney's Violator Kush beans.
    How did you manage to get the replacement most seed suppliers refuse to guarantee their product & do you reckon its worth me bothering to contact Barney's.

I'll agree with reaper on not basing decisions on the cannabis cup. The coffeeshop one is the only one judged by the supposed judges all the others are based on a private party for HT staff to suck some celebrity. As for this year the stuff that won by all reports was meant to be good I was there a judge & we didn't get any, but I really don't see how a Kush can win as a Sativa.

greenhouse seeds

Jack, sorry to say, but when I had problems with Barney's bogus Seeds, I got nowhere, after politely complaining to everyone involved ... purchased thru Growshop Alien, even Alien wrote to tell me, that 'Barney's won't stand behind their seeds, so they could do nothing' to help ... but, they still sell his shit, not very positive for their reputation, in my mind :wtf: ... I recommend you do what I have done - breed a quality plant for yourself, make a seedcrop, and give all the seeds and/or clones FREE to your grower-friends ... piss on the greedhead seedbanks :jointsmile:

greenhouse seeds

Reaper

Yes that something I defnitely want to consider as my capabilities improve. Developing a landrace strain that could then be used to populate a natural wild strain for my country would be a dream. But for now I'm still trying to build up my stock of mothers. I like some Mandala strains so there will be some of those in my next purchase & at some point I have to get a hold of some Mantanuska or other Alaskan genetics because they sound like they would be good for the climate here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12