I can't seem to figure out why its so hard for me to meet cool unstuffy people here in Sacramento Maybe cause i have tons of tattoos and am into punk rock music!? I was finally able to find an 8th about a week ago of da kind bud from some guy at the park in the middle of down town Sac right on Jst! And for street bud it was dam good deal 50 an 8th! But he must have been just passing thru because i looked for him every day at my lunch hour where i had met him.. And hes nowhere to be found! I can't beleave i have resorted to the streets to find dank! When i lived in Santa Cruz where i am from i had at least 10 good hook ups! But thats what i get for being the new guy in town i guess!
new2sac Reviewed by new2sac on . Dry for Xmas:( I can't seem to figure out why its so hard for me to meet cool unstuffy people here in Sacramento Maybe cause i have tons of tattoos and am into punk rock music!? I was finally able to find an 8th about a week ago of da kind bud from some guy at the park in the middle of down town Sac right on Jst! And for street bud it was dam good deal 50 an 8th! But he must have been just passing thru because i looked for him every day at my lunch hour where i had met him.. And hes nowhere to be found! I Rating: 5