Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1864 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

disapointing results

oh. did you add oil? and if you did add oil... how much cannibus did you use?

disapointing results

you need to add the olive oil or any oil you wish. but not drowning it in it.

if you added the fatty oil, and the oil and weed didnt seperate when cooking.... then it should have worked. it works for me every time.

3.   Advertisements

disapointing results

i didnt follow the recipe exact,

i Used gram crackers broken in half, smuckers organic PB, and about a bowl and a half of weed .6 ish.

preheated my oven for 325, wrapped up the crackers in foil, backed for 23 minutes quickly took out and threw them in the microwave for 13 seconds.

i was so fucked up i couldnt feel my legs(tried walking, didnt work)

disapointing results

i'll try it out

disapointing results

yes so cz sexy..... that is the reply i expect! i never understand when people say they cant feel it. my expierence has been that its often too strong.

the key is.... fatty oil (penut butter has the oil of peanuts in it, which is a vegetable fatty oil) and high heat.

notice she put her oven on "325". it wasnt on 100 or 150. it was on 325.

oil and the heat, equals a very trippy treat!

disapointing results

yes it was a BIT too strong i think, i coulnt walk from one end of my house to the other, (halfway maybe) without finding myself sitting on the floor. but well, it was different, maybe ill use less next time.

disapointing results

that is funny. but im not laughing at you! at least thats not how i mean it.

my expierence with eating it is the same as you. even a full gram can be too much.

i found that about half a gram is right. if the weed is real good. but if its not that good.... i say go 1 gram.

anything more then 1 gram is way too much. many times i ate so much that i even considered calling the ambulance to help me. lol

disapointing results

Quote Originally Posted by bogoljub777
    i found that about half a gram is right. if the weed is real good. but if its not that good.... i say go 1 gram.

anything more then 1 gram is way too much. many times i ate so much that i even considered calling the ambulance to help me. lol
    Half I gram is it now?

I can't keep track of the changes you keep making to this 'infallible' method.
    First it was only use 1 gram, then you started telling other people to use two grams, and now you've cut it down to a half!
    I wish you'd make up your mind lol.

disapointing results

buddy!

first off... how the hell would you remember each recomendation that i made? lol. how in the world.

and second.... you are correct. i do remember making different advice amounts. and here is why.

to the people who were like " it never works for me, blah blah blah...." well i told them 2 grams. lol. that oughta give them a ride.

i also recommended 2 grams to people who were very excited to get really messed up.

but to the person who has been there already.... like "cz sexy".... she is not complaining that it dosent work or that she wants to get super stoned...... so i advise her on the amount to take which is fun but isnt too much.

so thats why the advice on differening amounts. for the people who i could tell were looking to get monster stoned.... or the ones who say it didnt work, i recommended more then enough.

bu i can clearly see that "czsexy" has "been there done that". as i have. so i recommend to her an amount which is fun, but not too much like last time.

disapointing results

i suppose that "cz" could even go as low as a quarter gram and still get stoned. but make sure the heat is high. maybe even a 10th of a gram.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123