Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1508 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creating Hashish!?

Good evening everyone! I have a few question for the cannabis connoisseurs that cruise these boards. I have 30+ grams of clippings of some mid-grade cannabis that i grew this summer. 5/8's to 3/4's of these clippings are very nice (covered in trichomes.) The rest of it has trichomes but not a whole lot. These clippings are both small leaves and under developed buds. Now i also have another 10-20 grams of under developed bud from the bottom of my plants that i can use. These have not been trimmed at all and are so dry i probably wouldnt even try to.

So my problem is that i don't know what to do with all this green stuff. I went out and got a bunch of butter and was thinking about making some nice treats. Then i went to weigh out my clippings and realized i have way over an ounce of this shit. It almost seemed wrong to throw all this stuff in a big pan of butter and cook it up. It then dawned on me that all these little trichomes here could be a nice piece of hash. What do you guys and gals think? Could you guys give me an estimate on how much hash you think i could get out of this stuff and what type of method i should go for. I am interested in trying to do bubble hash. I have a slik screen (they told me it was the smallest size they had, but i don't know the exact size.)

So what do you all think? Should i even try to mess around with making hash, or would it be pointless?

I am still interested in doing a single batch of brownies (1lb of butter.) How much clippings would you sugest for a batch of potent brownies?

Thanks a lot guys, i am a very indecisive person so i could use some help here.

Thanks!
    PrideOfCucamonga Reviewed by PrideOfCucamonga on . Creating Hashish!? Good evening everyone! I have a few question for the cannabis connoisseurs that cruise these boards. I have 30+ grams of clippings of some mid-grade cannabis that i grew this summer. 5/8's to 3/4's of these clippings are very nice (covered in trichomes.) The rest of it has trichomes but not a whole lot. These clippings are both small leaves and under developed buds. Now i also have another 10-20 grams of under developed bud from the bottom of my plants that i can use. These have not been Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Creating Hashish!?

Grind that shit up, stuff it into a PVC pipe and make some HONEY OIL!:thumbsup:
    \"You just do you, umma do me.\"

All posts on this forum are fictional. I claim no responsibility for theoretical topics originating from this IP address.

Creating Hashish!?

I'd throw it all on brownies....

I just got done placing 32 g's of stems & shake into my crock-pot with a lb. of organic unsalted butter! (for the first time!)

If you have the patience to wait maybe 2 days, I will let you know if it is a disappointment or not.

(1 day for cooking, another day to bake the cookies and report)

Creating Hashish!?

3 choices for hash-

hash oil.

dry sifted hash.

hand rubbed.

the way i make hash oil is to just get everclear alcohol, drown the weed in a container, cool it, knock off the resins by stiring vigorously, then strain and boil off the alcohol leaving hash oil.

dry sifted will take a screen. you can get it at michaels craft store. they use it to silkscreen tshirts. force the dried cannibus through the screen onto a plate below. to do this method, you need the weed to be very dry.

just force it through the screen. how you do that and how much you want to come through is up to you. i use my hand to furce it through. then a film forms on it.

which brings me to my last hash. hand rubbed.

if you simply rub the hell out of the material you got, a film will form. this film is pure thc basically.

its ver potent, but wont give that much.

just rub the weed over the same place on your hand or something. if the weed is real sticky, it will work great for hand rubbed.

you just keep rubbing for like 45 minutes. with the amount you have, you rub for 1 and a half hours.

as for the brownies..... if i was you, i would just eat it raw, but heated with vegetable oil added to it.

you can do that. mix the oil with the weed, then heat it till the stems turn brown, then eat it plain or on some other food. you will be blasted. it only takes 1 gram to get blasted like that.

Creating Hashish!?

can anyone give me an estimate on what kind of yield i could pull off this stuff for hash

Creating Hashish!?

the amount of keif or hash you will get from one ounce.... it depends on the method of hash making and what you have.

hand rubbed and hash oil will give you the most potent hash, but the least amout. its hard to estimate how much you would get from a o of clippings.

as for keif..... that also depends on what kind of weed clippings you have. what i mean is.... some plants have more to givethen others. typically, indicas give more then sativas.

without knowing what oyu have..... you should get between 3 to 10 grams of keif from 28 g's of clippings. maybe more, maybe less.

the easiest way would be to make hash oil. its very simple, and its hard to screw up.

but as for keifing it out..... thats fun but it takes work. if you were sifting a whole ounce, i would expect it to take at least an hour, and even then you might not get it all.

you can eat the cannibus that dosent fall through the screen. or you can make hash oil from the stuff left on the screen!

Creating Hashish!?

i say u get a grinder with a keif catcher
    grind up your clippings for your butter
    ull get all that keif and you will get mad batches of brownies
    so u could eat one brownie, then smoke mad keif bowls

Creating Hashish!?

thanks for the info. Last year i ran the stuff through a kief box and then used the leftovers for brownies, it worked well.

the hash oil sounds interesting. From what i gather it seems that you can extract the majority of the thc from the plant matter. Does anyone have any preference on method? I am kind of turned off by the chemical aspect.

thanks for the help

Creating Hashish!?

For hash oil i'd use butane. Sounds scary rofl, but the butane evapourates almost instantly and your only left with the sticky honey oil.

But making hash is more fun imo. And you'll get something thats easier to roll/use.

You should be looking for about 10-15, maybe even 20% to come though, it will differ though from strain to strain and what your using. [bud/trimmings]

Creating Hashish!?

bud butter is sounding better and better. I just seems like it's not really worth doing the oil or kief (maybe if i had more clippings.) Do you guys prefer the slow cooker method over a long period? I was just thinking about rigging up a double boiler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast