Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1962 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Creating Hashish!?

it has been my expierene that cooking potency is decided by the heat you use, not the duration of cooking time.

as far as i know, it dosent make a difference if you cook for 15 minutes or for 15 hours. as long as the heat is pretty high.

when i say pretty high.... i mean enough to make the oil pop and sizzle. when you see the plant material turn red, then brown, you have cokked it enough.

i swear ive cooked with weed which emitted red resins alomst like blood!!!! it was awesome.

that was crazy shit. and it happenmed becuase i used high heat.

ive even used heat so high that the weed turned black.

and it was crazy. i got high as hell.

alright.... to the guy who asked about the hash oil, im with you o nthe chemicle aspect of it. its logical to assume that if you use a chemicle to speerate the thc from the weed, some of that chemicle will remain.

thats why i use everclear. people can drink white lightneing, aka, everclear.

so if they can drink it... its safer to use then things which are not edible. at least as far asi know.

thats why i use it. try drinking nailpolish remover or isopropyl alcohol. you can do it.... but it causes sever gastrointesitnal disturbances.

you can drink everclear with no bad effects except being drunk. white lightening is awesome.

its perfect. it really is. perfectly refined grain alcohol.

from grain.

its the safest.

2.   Advertisements

Creating Hashish!?

pride of cucamonga-

the easiest thing to do is hash oil. its simple.

the brownie idea is good...... but you dont even need to use all that you have on one batch of brownies. you really dont.

you can make brownies and some kind of hash, and still have stuff leftover. anyway, best wishes!

Creating Hashish!?

thanks for the info. I made a batch of chocolate cookies last night, with decent results. Used 10 grams of clippings (and two scoops of kief for good measure.) made about 18 cookies, ate four of them and got really high. I ate them around 9 and started feeling them 30 mins later, gave me a nice body high and chills down my spine reminiscent of lsd. Woke up the next day around 1pm still high. My friend ate two and was really high. Another one of my friends ate four of them and got so high it looked like his eyes were bleeding.

I cooked the clippings in clarified butter with a double boiler on low heat for 2 hours, then raised the heat for 30 mins causing the weed to brown and almost blacken. i think i might have over cooked it a bit (there was a burn smell to the leftover weed.)

Creating Hashish!?

now we are cooking with heat! so to speak.

yes my friend. you did it right.

lol... i had to laugh when i read the thing about your friends eyes. ive looked in the mirror and seen that very same thing.

good moves dude. im glad you chose to go with high heat.

i would like to share something with you that ive found.

like..... if the weed is still mostly green when you cook with it, you will get a different high then the same weed cooked more thoroughly.

in other words....what i found is that medium to high heat is crucial, but the point you stop heating affects the type of high you get.

when you burn the weed black like you said..... which is what i usually do : ), i think you release more indica type thc.

but with not too much heat.... but enogh to release it.... you get the up high. this is what ive found. you need at least some of the stems to turn brown.

also....nice comparison to acid. it just like that, man. it really is. thats why i cant comprehend people who come on here and say they dont feel it when they eat it.

dont feel it? im thinking about going to the hospital sometimes. : )

lol.

tell me that. did any of you guys think hospital? i did when i ate too much.

and it does stay with you for like a day.

its way different from smoking. alot of fun.

im glad someone else found out about high heat.

peace!!

Creating Hashish!?

It seemed to work well, but i always thought that really high temperatures start to destroy thc. I noticed there was a point where the strong weed ordor stopped, and that way way before it started blackening. Next time i am going to use the same amount and not cook it so much, i will let you guys know what happens.

Creating Hashish!?

cucamonga-

as far as i know...... the heat does not destroy the thc. in causes it to be released from the plant.

so if you add heat to the plant.... even high heat, and you have something to transfer to right there.... like the weed is already in cooking oil....

your thc releases right into the fatty oil! thats why i think high heat is the best.

you heat the fuck out of the weed, even burning it like you say.... so its a massive release.... but the trick is, you have your transfer medium right there in physical contact with the weed as the thc gets released.

i dont think you loose any, as long as the transfer medium is right there in close physical proximity to the weed as its heated.

maybe you loose a little to the air..... but, is it better to loose some to the air, transfering most thc, or to not even have any transfer at all?

what i found is that no transfer ever takes place without the weed turning brown in the pan at least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12