Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1692 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

We're bacteria

thats what we are is very complex, emotional, thinking, breathing bacteria
    we continue to reproduce until we cover the entire planet

im not saying thats all we are
    but you can think of that any many different ways
    it just goes to show how everything in the entire universe is connected and alike
    toketaker Reviewed by toketaker on . We're bacteria thats what we are is very complex, emotional, thinking, breathing bacteria we continue to reproduce until we cover the entire planet im not saying thats all we are but you can think of that any many different ways it just goes to show how everything in the entire universe is connected and alike Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

We're bacteria

u must be blazeddd dude. Were all constructed of DNA were to complex to be a bacteria. Everythings constructed of some strain of DNA. Thats what allows natural selection to happen.

We're bacteria

of course i am but dude science isnt real
    you just got hit a joint and take a walk outside to figure that one out

but i dont mean a fungus-like bacteria that creeps around
    we are bacteria, in that we act as bacteria

think about it. (most of this theory from joe rogan)
    bacteria reproduces-its main goal in life
    and it just keeps growing
    and its never alone
    if its alone it eventually dies out
    people cant be alone either, we must be around other people
    we need family and friends
    when people are bad they go to jail, away from other people to be lonely as punishment
    but even in jail we arent alone

if you become truely alone you become sad, lonely, depressed
    and want to kill yourself

bacteria, when attacked, becomes stronger and more immune to what tried to harm it.
    as do we.

if you were a completely other life-form flying over Earth that is all we would be seen as
    a bacteria like species crawling around the earth , growing bigger and bigger

until we cover this earth and must move on to a new planet

We're bacteria

Nah I think we're more of a Virus. No other animal on this planet does as much harm to their surroundings as we do. We're a parasite. All we do is take. And to think, the best way to get rid of this "virus" is by another virus, say the influenza virus.

We're bacteria

so ur saying u hate the human race?
    u hate urself?

We're bacteria

Quote Originally Posted by Ghengis Chron
    Nah I think we're more of a Virus. No other animal on this planet does as much harm to their surroundings as we do. We're a parasite. All we do is take. And to think, the best way to get rid of this "virus" is by another virus, say the influenza virus.
    I was going to write exactly this... we are a virus that is killing the earth. Soon we will accomplish it. The earth will die, and us too. Sad but true.

We're bacteria

We're not hurting our environment. We're just changing it in a way that has a negative effect on our health. We're a catalyst for change, as is everything else when thinking of it from outside of the human perspective. No forces are evil. Now I gotta get another bowl in before i get to sleep

We're bacteria

If we're heating our plant up w/ greenhouse gases, polluting our air, hastening the extinction of certain animal species, melting the polar ice caps, and changing the sea levels, we're hurting our environment and those that other living organisms depend on. It's just happening in slow mo in comparison to, say, throwing trash out of the car window or spewing exhaust into someone's face.

Not sure why the OP didn't use the term "organisms" in place of "bacteria." Bacteria are fairly simple organisms. We're a lot more complex.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

We're bacteria

but are we TRYING to hut our earth?
    no.
    a virus's main goal is to infect the person. it tries to.
    were just doing it by..i guess u could say by accident
    an accident that we are aware of

when we starting burning fossil fuels we didnt realize what it was doing until it starting taking effect.
    and by that time it was too late to just stop
    and now we are taking a change and were trying to find better ways for energy and cars and shit

theres just so much going on that its not gonna happen over night.
    i dont know why so many people are against their own race.
    were all the same thing living on the same planet
    were not bloodsucking viruses that intentionally destroy this early

thats like calling urself out.

by posting that theory of our connection to bacteria i was pointing out just another example of how every single thing in this universe is connected and is one.

everything is the same thing working together.
    we live in a beautiful world, full of beautiful people with amazing minds and capabilities.

of course there are evil people on this earth
    but they just took the wrong path and choices in life and will eventually be picked out of the gene pool
    if everyone would just realize how alike we all are to eachother then we would achieve peace

every person was once a baby that was born onto this earth with no knowledge of anything
    and everyone learned and grew
    we are all the same thing as diverse as we are
    if we would realize that we all should be working together as ONE. not as separate countries always prepared for war.
    if we would just look around and realize this we can work towards goals

one famous saying "Man's worst trait is the ability to think"
    animals dont think as complex as we do and you dont see them having wars or any major problems at that
    in fact they work together to make their lives better

but we can think and everyone needs to do it
    imagine peace.
    not a soft, everybody hugging peace.
    there will always be conflict as long as we can think
    but imagine a world with no nations
    just land with leaders that are united and people that look at other people as themselves
    and people treating people how they want to be treated
    with that we could work together to do ANYTHING we can learn all our questions about the universe, we can cure all cancer and diseases on the earth as if we just rid this planet of germs
    we could figure out why were here.

We're bacteria

I don't think I would quote Joe Rogan to try to validate anything I was saying. Anyways, the way i see it is that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Whatever we do, all the elements are still there. All our pollution isn't gonna deteriorate in our life span, but it definitely will have enough time after we are dead. The earth will out survive us, not the other way around. Our entire existence is nothing to the planet, it got through the dinosaurs, so now it's just putting up with us for the time being. After we are gone, it will have a nice rest until some other species becomes dominant. Not saying we should keep polluting, it's gross, but come on, it's really not gonna matter in the long run.

Endangered species going extinct? You all have no idea how many creatures that have lived and gone extinct over the course of the planet. While it's sad to see species disappear, it's the course of the planet and while we may hasten the demise of certain species, they are gonna die eventually. Sometimes I get the feeling that we want species preserved so our world stays the same and unchanged and our kids can see if the same as us, but while it seems it's the same, it's a constant changing environment. I used to be a geology major that really gave me perspective on the unsignificance of how short our lives. Alright I'm running out of steam, haha! :stoned:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast