Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Island

How's everyone one on this expensive freaking island....and hows the supply....does anyone find them selves driving miles and miles to find half decent ??? with the price of gas these days this ish is gettin more and more expensive any way you look at it !? !?

My 2 cents Coram ~
    mrmuffler Reviewed by mrmuffler on . Island How's everyone one on this expensive freaking island....and hows the supply....does anyone find them selves driving miles and miles to find half decent ??? with the price of gas these days this ish is gettin more and more expensive any way you look at it !? !? My 2 cents Coram ~ Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Island

yeah man i mean its costing me so much to pick up lately. i havent had any cash at all, im completely broke, havent smoked in 3 days and havent had a cigarette all day. im goin insane ya know

Island

I just found a great new hookup. Best I've seen for a long time. REalyl good shit, 2.2 for 40 and 100 quarters.

Island

yeah i just called one of my friends dealers last night. gave me a quater of sour diesel for 120. definatly worth it, this shit is strong and makes the whole house smell of pot