Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1514 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My first Try-Weed Tea!

We had planned to go Christmas Shopping this morning and I was gonna burn my usual bowl,but.....My parents had company from church over,So I figured what better way than to do the Tea.
    I boiled 1 1/2 cups of water and added butter,Then I broke off half a chunk of this bud I got from my freind yesterday,I dunno how much it was by weight.It was half of this:
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...n/PICT1168.jpg
    So I stirred it for about 15 minutes,then it dawned on me that I should have used a grinder to grind up the weed first....Oh well,I had 3 chunks and little Orange hairs floating around....I added some Honey and some Green Tea(The Arizona Kind) and I took a few sips.
    Maybe half a cup worth.I put 2 TBS of Honey so it was pretty sweet.I figured from posts that I Should have about 2 hours If I would feel anythig at all.
    I was feeling Buzzed before I got in my car...which was about 15 minutes after.It wasn't a stoned feeling like when I smoke.It was more like a Good Feeling Buzz,like when I drink Kava.I could feel my body was numbing up and I was feeling good.But it wasnt like a full blown High...It lasted for about an hour,then We were walking around The Aloha Swap Meet and it wore out,but my back pain was gone the whole time,No pain at all the whole time I was out shopping.

The Thing is....I got like half a cup left and I just put it in a sealed jar and in the fridge.......Can I drink it again and still feel good,and take care of my back pain.....or is it no good once it is refridgerated?
    Also...Can you drink the tea cold,or does it have to be warm/hot?
    StickyfingahZ Reviewed by StickyfingahZ on . My first Try-Weed Tea! We had planned to go Christmas Shopping this morning and I was gonna burn my usual bowl,but.....My parents had company from church over,So I figured what better way than to do the Tea. I boiled 1 1/2 cups of water and added butter,Then I broke off half a chunk of this bud I got from my freind yesterday,I dunno how much it was by weight.It was half of this: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...n/PICT1168.jpg So I stirred it for about 15 minutes,then it dawned on me that I should have used a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My first Try-Weed Tea!

How much butter did you put in?
    Did you put the green tea and the honey into the boiling water?
    How did it taste?

My first Try-Weed Tea!

I used about 2 TBS and I put the Green Tea and Honey in after 15 minutes.
    It tasted sweet and kinda funky...like some sort of 3rd world Treat.You know how its sweet,but not really yummy sweet....maybe its an aquired taste.It was easy to drink though.At first it stunk....I waas actually contemplating on whether or not I should drink it,because it smelled pretty gnarly.but after the Honey,it started smelling good.

My first Try-Weed Tea!

did you boil the water with the bud for 15 minutes or just let sit in the hot water? how was the tea you saved?