Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Making Canna-oil Without Heat: A Question

looks like my post got some good replies. I just ate a small brownie that "should" have about 1/4 a g in it. def a mild, weird, odd taste, but mainly just chocolate. will post again soon.

I'm thinking different already, light "feeling" of music, etc, blurred vision after a few seconds and better vision etc lol like the normal symptoms and stuff.

it's coming on, will update or post again soon.

3.   Advertisements

Cool! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the posts!
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

heres an excerpt from my log that should get the gist across:

EXPERIENCE LOG
    ----------------

Nice stable high at 1 hour and 10 minutes.

NOTE AND CONCLUSION: I just amended, "Very enjoyable euphoria at 1 hour and 20 minutes." before realizing that, "Wow, It's only been 10 fucking minutes. I'm bloody stoned."
    From what I'm feeling right now, at not even 2 hours, and the fact that the last 30 minutes has felt like a few hours, I'm going to consider this a success. However, the question isn't whether or not i got THC, it's whether i got ~100% of it. So obviously I'll have to use it to cook something using a heat-extraction and then I'll bump this thread in a week or so and say whether or not the heat extraction got any THC out of the used pot.

I'm going to guess that I can get something else out of it, as I'm sure heat is the better way. But if you have a lot of time, and a bit more parental supervision then you need, the no-heat way is certainly one to consider.

pc

Not to digress, but since this thread is active right now does anyone know what happened to Either the "BudderKing" or his invention "Budder" which was supposed to be 85% pure THC? If you google this and read it through (I'm saving somebody hours of time) he went to Vancouver Canada and set up, then gave everyone 1 hit a piece, they said they were as hi or higher than they had ever been; these were heavy chronic smokers not lightweights.

Matt, Denver

so what happened jasher?

well.. i tried an alcohol extraction and i hardly got anything out of it. i'm pretty sure i did it right. either way at the end the weed/plant matter was useless and the "hash oil" i was left with was barely any. so i guess i got the majority of it out using the no-heat extraction but i find that hard to believe. i conclude:

no-heat extraction works but leave it for more time then i did. also, if you can, a heat extraction always works much better.
    I'll make again in a week or so with heat and the same amount of the same quality bud and will compare the brownie's highs. that will be a better qualitative analysis.

that sounds good man. too bad on the tme waste though.

so i assume that you cant do this around your parents or in your house, thats why you chose no heat method.

if you still have problems.... why not start a fire out in the woods or at a campsite, and cook it there?

also.... the hash oil dosent make that much. even when you use alot of weed.

so i assume that you cant do this around your parents or in your house, thats why you chose no heat method.

if you still have problems.... why not start a fire out in the woods or at a campsite, and cook it there?
    you're spot on. and yeah, with what i know now, i would have rather made a fire/used a lavalamp base/something else with heat.

cool. do it up.

grow weed in some wooded are too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast