Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Ever had an F Buddy?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, it ruled

6 46.15%
  • No, we got attached

2 15.38%
  • Eh, it was okay

1 7.69%
  • Nope

4 30.77%

F Buddies

Anyone ever had a fuck buddy? Good experience? Bad experience? Get attached?

Tell me!
    Purple Banana Reviewed by Purple Banana on . F Buddies Anyone ever had a fuck buddy? Good experience? Bad experience? Get attached? Tell me! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

F Buddies

I have had...twice..they both ended with to much of an attachment.

F Buddies

I've had three dicks.. one was an ex boyfriend.. one was a co- worker and the other one was a barback at a bar I practically lived in hahaha..
    the exboyfriend is still around, and I love him, and he loves me and but theres too much history and hurt for us to be together.. he is attached.. I force myself to keep my distance.. but we both agree the sex is too good to give up..

the co-worker was awesome cause he was cool about it.. we called when we wanted to.. ya know, and if we were available it happened, we hung out, smoked all that good shit.. there was no drama, no problems.. I decided to give it a go with someone so we stopped, and I hear hes dating a friend of a friend.. we speak maybe twice a year, and Its no secret..
    the barback was... hehe that was something and totally cool and easy.. very brief..

F Buddies

i'm too emotional for fuck buddies! haha. it just won't work!

F Buddies

One of my ex-boyfriend's ended up being a fuck buddy. At first it was ok for the both of us; we knew we weren't compatible, but the sex was just too incredible to give up. The couple months we only saw each other for sex was some of the best I've ever had.

F Buddies

I've never "officially" had one..... i've never said "hey lets be fuck buddies!" but I know a few girls who I can get it on with whenever I want and if they wanna get serious i'm quite a fast runner.