Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1704 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Threw up

I know very little about drugs and have never done any drugs of any kind before, but tonight two friends were smoking some weed through a pipe. I tried it, inhaled nothing but smoke (no fresh air).. if I "swallowed it" or not I dunno.. but I didn't notice any difference or high.. but I was gagging and spitting for about 30 seconds afterwards. About 45 minutes went by as we walked around the mall and I started to feel sick (upset stomach). I ran to the bathroom trying to get it out, and it came out the other end.. I puked. Now granted, I had eaten an entire Big Mac meal and some KFC all within about 4 hours, so I was full. I only puked up the chocolate KFC parfait I ate.

My question is.. was it the weed that made me throw up, or did I just eat too much? I don't recall the last time I threw up (it has been years) so I am doubting it was just from eating too much.

Seeing as I am a novice maybe I ingested it incorrectly. I have been reading that puking shortly after taking a hit is normal, but like 45 minutes went by before I felt sick and then threw up.

I'm fine now, but I found it odd. I felt like a pussy because I coughed and gagged really bad then threw up.
    Gamefreak Reviewed by Gamefreak on . Threw up I know very little about drugs and have never done any drugs of any kind before, but tonight two friends were smoking some weed through a pipe. I tried it, inhaled nothing but smoke (no fresh air).. if I "swallowed it" or not I dunno.. but I didn't notice any difference or high.. but I was gagging and spitting for about 30 seconds afterwards. About 45 minutes went by as we walked around the mall and I started to feel sick (upset stomach). I ran to the bathroom trying to get it out, and it came Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Threw up

My first boyfriend had it happen to him, too. There are a number of reasons.

Top of the list, nervousness/excitement. Your stomach was mildly upset by the junk food and your excitement was enough to set off the heaves. Try a quieter setting and less junk food next time.

Another possibility, mold contaminated weed, but since your pals didn't get sick, it is unlikely, unless you are really allergic to molds.

A few rare individuals are allergic to pot- but as I said, they are rare. But you didn't report watery eyes, etc.

Then there's my personal, health conscious, theory- your body just got tired of all the junk food you put in it and removed it! You need to watch "Supersize Me!" Try to eat healthily! - Granny:hippy: