Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1579 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can you become Addicted to Marijuana?

Its a habit, I have to stress myself to take breaks. Its very benificial but everything addictive to some point. I crave soda like a baby does for boob milk.

2.   Advertisements

I have a some what addictive personality and I've never even felt like I could be addicted, however as other people have said you can want the high allot and therefore be addicted to the high mentally, but it is not possible to gain a physical addiction and it's quite hard to get a mental addiction if at all.

whenever i'm bored i usually turn to weed... it's a good thing school keeps me busy, so i usually don't crave it as bad. also, the g/f doesn't like it, but we have enough fun when we're together that i don't think about pot then either.

i would agree with what most other people said, its not that it can be really physically addicting, but your just so used to it by now that it might be hard to stop. I smoked every day durning the summer, then once football rolled around i stopped cold turkey for about 2 months i think. But anyway, if you wanted to stop the best way i would say is to not have weed with you, just dont buy it anymore. But, of course, why would you want to stop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12