Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Firecracker adventure...

Alright time for me to take a turn and make a firecracker log.

I have ground up really fine and spread about 1.8g of good bud over 5 crackers.

1.8g / 5 = 0.36g per cracker.

So should I eat 1? 3? all 5?

Ive got 10 minutes left before they are ready to eat.
    BongLoser Reviewed by BongLoser on . Firecracker adventure... Alright time for me to take a turn and make a firecracker log. I have ground up really fine and spread about 1.8g of good bud over 5 crackers. 1.8g / 5 = 0.36g per cracker. So should I eat 1? 3? all 5? Ive got 10 minutes left before they are ready to eat. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Firecracker adventure...

Guess I'm gonna eat 3 then see how it goes and see about the last 2. Eating them at 8:54PM, expect them to kick in by 10:30-11PM.

Firecracker adventure...

I'd eat three too. i experimented with firecrackers the other day and used 1.1g over two graham crackers. I ate them at about 11:30AM. it was about 1PM and i didnt feel a thing. i was getting pissed because i did everything right for the recipe but still wasnt high. 1:15 rolls around and its completely different i was wrecked....lasted till about 7PM...good experiance i recommend them to all!
    \"I take 3 L\'s to the head: Live, Love, Life then i\'m dead.\" -Lil Wayne

Firecracker adventure...

I had tried them twice before this and only the most recent being of any good. I ate 3 and can tell they are starting to hit me. I start looking at stuff for no reason and just watch it and my typing is getting much worse. This is 1hr 15mins ago that I ate them.

Firecracker adventure...

nice i wish i had some right about now. my high didnt reach its peak until about 3 hours in...isnt it the worst hour or so waiting for them to kick in? i just try n play xbox or something to keep me distracted then bang it hit me...i love em im definitly trying them again this week

Firecracker adventure...

Lol I've got 2 for you. They taste insanely awful. Think I'm gonna make cannabutter next time and mix it with some soup. Well this makes it 2 hours in and im feeling pretty good. Still not as high as if I had smoke though. I'm watching my 2.2g blunt now :P

Firecracker adventure...

yea they do taste like shit, heres some advice my friend gave me. the crackers dont really do much so i just take all the peanut butter off the crackers and just eat it. while eating it sip on some OJ to take the nasty taste away in your mouth.

Firecracker adventure...

Awesome idea! I'm definetly fucked up and really fucked up too. Gonna eat the other to and might smoke some after

Firecracker adventure...

Man... you will eat more? You will be HIGHHHHHHH... damn... incredibly high! So... enjoy your trip! :thumbsup:
    Just be careful and please come back to tell us how it was! :abduct::stoned::rastasmoke:

Firecracker adventure...

10:43AM and I'm insanely still stoned. I ate the last 2 crackers after that post and smoked some hash now I can barely walk straight. Safe to say this was a success

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast