Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So...how do you tell someone..

That they're crazy and you don't think you should see each other in a romantic capacity anymore?

So I've been dating this girl for a few weeks, and at first everything was just peachy, but as the weeks have gone on I've found out she's rather emotionally unstable and does a few things, 1 thing specifically really, that bug the shit outta me. She frequently lays in bed and makes out with her "friend" and I mean...sure if she wants to do that thats all good and well for her but I can't tolerate being in a relationship with someone and having them show that kind of affection, she claims she just wants the physical sensation and theres no emotion attached, to someone else. It's just wrong in my opinion. Aside from her insatiable desire for human contact, which she tends to pursue satisfaction of with someone aside from me, and her emotional instability I really like her, and I tend to be a nice guy, so I've no desire to hurt her feelings.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could tell her that I just can't do a relationship with her the way she is?
    Gundari Reviewed by Gundari on . So...how do you tell someone.. That they're crazy and you don't think you should see each other in a romantic capacity anymore? So I've been dating this girl for a few weeks, and at first everything was just peachy, but as the weeks have gone on I've found out she's rather emotionally unstable and does a few things, 1 thing specifically really, that bug the shit outta me. She frequently lays in bed and makes out with her "friend" and I mean...sure if she wants to do that thats all good and well for her but I can't Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I would stay away from girls like that......But thats just me.
    If I was in your situation,I would try not to fall in love with someone like that.

That might be a cuckold.

Run! haha
    You gotta be frank, and stand by your guns. You might get drunk and want to hook up or something, but try not to do that. Its tough I know, but try
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

Meh I WANT to be with her, and I actually care about this girl.
    But I tend to listen to my brain more then my heart as the brain tends to get me hurt less often, and all my brain keeps saying is RUN BITCH RUN!

That has bad situation written all over it. And when you say make out with her friend did you mean another male friend? Thats just wrong.

I completely agree, the whole situation reeks of just catastrophe, and yes I mean a male friend, if it was a female friend that wouldn't bother me, hell I've watched an ex make out with another girl...and omg it was hawt.

Guess I'm just kinda trying to talk about it.

If you hook up wid a girl that needs attention from other guys.....your testing the edges bro...Your love for this person may grow so much that you wont respect yourself by letting her do stuff like that.....den you'll be a cuck.

Aye I understand this :-p
    Already had my ex fiance cheat on me...that really didn't bother me since at that period of the relationship I knew she was a self centered bitch its not something I'd care to repeat.

I suppose I just started this thread because talking about whatevers buggin me helps me feel better, which I am feeling better, not much but my moods definitly improved.

All thats left really is to get a pull over I left over at her apartment back and tell her I don't want to be anything more then friends.

" You're crazy,bitch!!! I don't think we should see each other any more!!":gunfighter2:

Too blunt?!

You know I was thinking of going that route.

But I decided she's fucked up enough already and I don't need to make it any worse, plus I'd hate to be the reason she screwed up on one of her finals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook