Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So...how do you tell someone..

Well...I went ahead and did it. Told her I can't keep seeing her in any capacity beyond friendship.

*sigh*

Thanks for the vindicative supportedness.

2.   Advertisements

Fuck man, I'm in the same situation as you.

So how did she take it Bro?

She was a complete and utter twit and I'm a fucking moron for getting involved with her. I wasn't anything more then a fucking security blanket to her, and now that her ex its mature again she wants nothing more then to be back with him. I'm glad I was drunk when I spoke with her face to face this evening otherwise I may have been compelled to propogate some violence.

She tried to defend her behavior,

"I figured this would come up, but not like this. Um, I'm really not sure what you're referring to. I don't seek physical contact from any and all guys I know, but I don't really feel the need to defend myself when I know what is actually going on and what I am actually doing. I suppose it is best that you let yourself down than my actually having to do it. Just tell me how to get your sweatshirt from you, and it will be done."

were her exact words.

When she swung by my friends to return a hoodie of mine she asked to talk to me and I obliged because I was semi drunk, bitch wouldn't even look me in the eye and straight up admitted had someone done the same to her she would have been angry. I don't know why I keep ending up with these crazy bitches, all I want is a nice girl who will accept me for me, and not pull any of this mind game bullshit on me, I just want someone I know I can make smile and in return get a smile out of that knowledge, is that so frigging difficult!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook