Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1707 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

purple ohms

Has any1 ever tried these things b4? me and my mate took 3 caps each after a night on the jack d, its his first trip and the cunts fuckin flyin, ive got a good mellow trip, its like a really trippy ecstasy. my jaw is goin like fuck. i think they r not bad but then again i can still type. we have smoked a joint of this stuff called happy daze which made it all start. been tryin 2 find out more about these things but gettin very mixed opinions, but bottom line for £7 for 3 tabs its a fair deal, but its nothin like a good shroom trip. im ramblin but im tryin 2 deal with this cunt floatin about with a shower cap on talkin 2 ppl who aint here, great fun. recomended for a nice sunday trip.
    Giro2007 Reviewed by Giro2007 on . purple ohms Has any1 ever tried these things b4? me and my mate took 3 caps each after a night on the jack d, its his first trip and the cunts fuckin flyin, ive got a good mellow trip, its like a really trippy ecstasy. my jaw is goin like fuck. i think they r not bad but then again i can still type. we have smoked a joint of this stuff called happy daze which made it all start. been tryin 2 find out more about these things but gettin very mixed opinions, but bottom line for £7 for 3 tabs its a fair deal, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

purple ohms

won't be long before the gestapo comes to take you away... . . . . . . . . . .

purple ohms

This is for the most part a Cannabis discussion site.
    \"That\'s the only way you can solve the problem, with a paradox, man.\"

purple ohms

By the way, now that im sober i can tell u, wouldnt advise these unless u plan on feeling like shit for the rest of the day for a 3 hour buzz. i take back the recommendation