Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1431 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Freemasons!!

im pretty high right now :stoned: but here it is

so me and my friends decided to get high at some small parking lot for some freemason temple... so we get pretty blazed, all of a sudden my friends like dude look at that building and we saw like 3 people looking at us from different windows... so my friend comes with a conclusion that the masons are spying on us... so we trip pretty bad and my friend gets real paranoid and drives like a fucking maniac out of the parking.. shit was pretty funny afterwards :smokin:
    HyeCobra Reviewed by HyeCobra on . Freemasons!! im pretty high right now :stoned: but here it is so me and my friends decided to get high at some small parking lot for some freemason temple... so we get pretty blazed, all of a sudden my friends like dude look at that building and we saw like 3 people looking at us from different windows... so my friend comes with a conclusion that the masons are spying on us... so we trip pretty bad and my friend gets real paranoid and drives like a fucking maniac out of the parking.. shit was pretty Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Freemasons!!

Lets think about this now...
    lets list all of the stoopid things you have done here....

Weed and cars don't mix.....PERIOD.

Masonic Lodge parking lot?? ...thats trespassing on private property.

and then I guess you don't have a clue how many public officials and law enforcement officers are Masons....You never know *who* it was that was watching you out the windows.... or how long it might be before the owner of the car gets a knock on the door.

Pretty funny huh.

Anything that you do outside the privacy of *YOUR* own home is subject to scruteny, and can come back to bite you in the ass.

Got anymore stoopid things you did that you want to brag about??
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Freemasons!!

yes sir mr.president

Freemasons!!

Sounds like a fun time to me. Me and my friends often drive and park in some random parking lot to blaze. I'm not sure if we'd have parked in the Freemason Temple parking lot, but, you know. Blaze on

Freemasons!!

I wouldn't laugh at it, you don't fuck with the Masons, man, they'll get ya...

Freemasons!!

haha, I would be worried man. I always blaze at a preschol. It's chill there. We can see Main Street but it cant see us..

Yo Mississippi Steve, i think you need to lighten up and consider the fact that we are not all middle aged people with our own homes and parents who allow weed in the house. Cars and Parking lots are a must.

Freemasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4.2O
    haha, I would be worried man. I always blaze at a preschol. It's chill there. We can see Main Street but it cant see us..

Yo Mississippi Steve, i think you need to lighten up and consider the fact that we are not all middle aged people with our own homes and parents who allow weed in the house. Cars and Parking lots are a must.
    You might want to check the laws where your located..... Here if you get caught with weed (or any other illicit substances for that matter), within 1000 feet of a school or church, they don't just bend you over and stick it in your ass, they break it off. Here thats a FELONY... and it doesn't matter if school is in session or not.

BTW... a DUI is still a DUI is still a DUI. Go ahead and blaze in your car.... see how long it is before you get busted..... its not gonna be a matter of "if", its gonna be a matter of *WHEN*.

If your stilll living with Mommy and Daddy, then maybe its time to get a job and move out....ya think?? Once your 18 years old, you can do that. What you do in the privacy of *YOUR* own home (or apartment, or trailer, or whatever), is your own business.

You can argue all you want... but you need to think real hard about the ramifications of having been busted(convicted or not) for weed on your record. Think employment background screening, think security clearance, think applications for weapons purchase, think CDL, think about all of the other ways and places that getting busted for weed will screw up your life and your ability to find decent employment.

Nawww..... never mind... you don't think any of that applies to you and that you'll never get busted. It must be nice to be invincible
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Freemasons!!

I don't agree with Steve on alot of things. I also tend to think he's a bit uptight by reading some of his posts. But I do agree with him on this. Driving around and smoking weed is just stupid. U keep doing that and u will be wondering where u went wrong sooner rather than later as the cops are cuffing u and shoving u in the back of a police car. Also remember that if people were watching u "commit a crime" and they got the license plate number of your car, it's only a matter of time before the owner gets a visit from mr. popo. It all depends on whether the people who spotted you decided to call the cops. Don't be paranoid about it though. They may not have been able to make out the license plate.

U can tell the differences in attitudes between kids and adults just by browsing these forums. To be safe keep the smoking, the weed, and the paraphernalia at home.

Freemasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve
    You might want to check the laws where your located..... Here if you get caught with weed (or any other illicit substances for that matter), within 1000 feet of a school or church, they don't just bend you over and stick it in your ass, they break it off. Here thats a FELONY... and it doesn't matter if school is in session or not.

BTW... a DUI is still a DUI is still a DUI. Go ahead and blaze in your car.... see how long it is before you get busted..... its not gonna be a matter of "if", its gonna be a matter of *WHEN*.

If your stilll living with Mommy and Daddy, then maybe its time to get a job and move out....ya think?? Once your 18 years old, you can do that. What you do in the privacy of *YOUR* own home (or apartment, or trailer, or whatever), is your own business.

You can argue all you want... but you need to think real hard about the ramifications of having been busted(convicted or not) for weed on your record. Think employment background screening, think security clearance, think applications for weapons purchase, think CDL, think about all of the other ways and places that getting busted for weed will screw up your life and your ability to find decent employment.

Nawww..... never mind... you don't think any of that applies to you and that you'll never get busted. It must be nice to be invincible
    man, why are u so hostile?
    good advice about the school/church thing. didnt know that. i will no longer smoke there.

im 18 and a full-time college student. i have a job that i work full time when im not in school and i have an apartment when im at school. i paid for it.

however, when i am home i dont think buying ANOTHER apartment is a reasonable idea. I will continue to smoke in my car in places that i deem safe. its really the only option when my mom is still awake. I have been smoking for 5 years and have never even been close to being busted by the cops because i DONT think I am invincible. I try to find the safest spots possible and keep an eye out. Thats probably why I haven't been busted yet.

We all blaze, thats illegal but its also why we come to this site. Why don't we be nice to each other and give FRIENDLY advice since we all have something to be paranoid about and we all have to watch our backs since our lifestyle has been deemed illegal.

Freemasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve
    Lets think about this now...
    lets list all of the stoopid things you have done here....

Weed and cars don't mix.....PERIOD.

Masonic Lodge parking lot?? ...thats trespassing on private property.

and then I guess you don't have a clue how many public officials and law enforcement officers are Masons....You never know *who* it was that was watching you out the windows.... or how long it might be before the owner of the car gets a knock on the door.

Pretty funny huh.

Anything that you do outside the privacy of *YOUR* own home is subject to scruteny, and can come back to bite you in the ass.

Got anymore stoopid things you did that you want to brag about??
    I take it you have been caught Steve?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast