Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Freemasons!!

The head cook at the restaurant I used to work at was a Freemason. He totally smoked me up after my first day of work. Very cool guy.

2.   Advertisements

Freemasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by SFGurrilla
    I take it you have been caught Steve?
    Actually, I have *NEVER* been caught with weed, or smoking weed. Here are some things that keep me from getting caught....

1) Don't put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place.

2)What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business.

3)When in doubt, common sense applies.

FWIW, I am not "hostile" on here either... I just get a bit upset when I see children doing things that *when* they get caught, is going to screw them up for the rest of their lives. You gotta remember that I am 52 years old and have seen a hell of a lot in my lifetime..... including how some of my old school buddies are still being haunted by their being busted for weed over 30 years ago.
    If you have a weed bust on your record, that can prevent you from getting the really good jobs. With the technology that is available today, it only takes a few seconds to do a background check.

I for one hate to see kids get busted for doing stoopid stuff, when if they had used their head for something other than a hat rack, they wouldn't have the problems now. If nothing else, look at all the thousands of dollars they could have saved on legal fees, costs, and expenses...then there are the fines and possible jail time.

Paranoid?? nope
    Hostile?? nope

Just a responsible adult that actually cares enough to try to get kids to stop and think about what they are doing and where they are doing it......are they putting themselves and/or somebody else at risk because of bad judgement???

If you find fault with that, then maybe you need to re-think.

BTW, I am a Freemason also
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Freemasons!!

Those freemasons were only worried about their cars, nothing else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12