Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Different / Better high from same batch of weed?

Wow. I have the best fucking high right now. Energetic. Happy. Music sounds better. I'm happy. No munchies. No pain. No money and I don't give a fuck. It's raining and I'm loving it. Got a chub for the past 45 minutes (for a 40 year old man, this is fucking awesome!) and it don't wanna go away. My fucking hair feels good! It's soooooft and ..... THIS HIGH KICKS FUCKING ASSSS!

I've been smooking off of this same batch for the past two weeks. Never experienced anything like this ever before. Like if this wasn't my weed and somebody told me this was G13, I'd beleive them.

Yesterday it wasn't this good.

So what I'm trying to ask is does the following things effect your high?

Way you light it?
    Amount you take? (go from lively to couch lock with 1/2 a hit? more/less)
    Food in your system, no food in your system?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I'm fucking high right now.

MY FINGERNAILS FEEL GREAT! I CAN LOOK AT A PART OF MY BODY AND FEEL IT WITHOUT FEELING IT MAN! It's like... fuck the care bears are here! :jointsmile:
    Tony1234567890 Reviewed by Tony1234567890 on . Different / Better high from same batch of weed? Wow. I have the best fucking high right now. Energetic. Happy. Music sounds better. I'm happy. No munchies. No pain. No money and I don't give a fuck. It's raining and I'm loving it. Got a chub for the past 45 minutes (for a 40 year old man, this is fucking awesome!) and it don't wanna go away. My fucking hair feels good! It's soooooft and ..... THIS HIGH KICKS FUCKING ASSSS! I've been smooking off of this same batch for the past two weeks. Never experienced anything like this ever before. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ahahaahaa never had that happen:jointsmile:

it could be any or many things.

i find that my best times smoking weed are when i have "my house" in order. what i mean is, nothing to worry about.

many times i feel the same exact euphoria that you have described! it made sense man, dont worry.

what i want to tell you is...and this is very important..... if you smoke weed, and it isnt magical and very exciting like you describe, something is wrong.

i cant tell you what or how, but my something wrong was i figured it out that people could affect my mood through their mind. in other words, people could use their mind to project onto me.

when that used to happen, i thought i was being punished by myself or karma, but i figured out eventually that like controversial choices or doing things that people really dont like, can cause those people to use their mind to project onto me.

so what i figured out is......

LIFE AND SMOKING WEED IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT YOU DESCRIBE ABOVE. life and weed are supposed to be exiting and happy and even sexual as you describe.

what you found my friend, is true life as its supposed to be.

if that is what life really is supposed to be, imagine all the poor poor people who never find out.

tell others! thats why im telling you. the feeling you described is how life is supposed to be expierenced, even for older people like yourself.

think about it this way. if life isnt viral, then its stagnat. if its stagnant, then its unpleasant.

therefore, our only option in life is to be full of life. or at least to be resting from being so happy.

life is meant to be extreme happiness, with intermitten periods of resting and thinking of more ways to be happy. : )

Quote Originally Posted by bogoljub777

, even for older people like yourself.
    Older people like myself? Hey... fuck you LMAO!

I remember when I was young, I used to think that 40 was was real fucking old. Now that I'm 39, 40 rocks. 80 is fucking old.

Know what sucks? When you're young & stupid you have all the energy in the universe, no money a crap car and you don't know nothing about women. When you're old and tired you have a great job, lots of money, a kick ass car and you know ... fuck this is some awesome weed. (peter griffin laugh)

before this gets violent if you are happy and you can get high whenever why does it matter what age you are

It doesn't. That guy said "old people like me". When i said fuck you, I didn't mean it as to be mean.

haha fuck you is not how i complament my buddies but w/e

I read it as a joke. Hows it gonna get violent anyways hahaha....."say that again and i'll give you a computer virus man".

It would be a bloodfest

right on bogoljub!!!ostgood:

tell everyone what life should really be like, imagine the world having that feeling all the time. tony as u described ur high i imagined what if the whole world was like that....no wars, no violence, BUT there would be plenty of laughs, happiness, love, and peace......MAN THEY NEED TO LEGALIZE ASAP! :jointsmile:
    \"I take 3 L\'s to the head: Live, Love, Life then i\'m dead.\" -Lil Wayne

i took it as a joke. i should have wrote "no offense meant" when i wrote that stuff about "old like you'.

and i didnt mean anything by it. i dont give a shit about age.

i can only assume you story about young and broke, old and rich is a personal one.

thats life sometimes. alot of times.

thats sort of what i mean. why cant one have any and everything he or she wants? i mean, why cant kids laugh and be silly, why cant young adults expierement their lives away, and why cant older people impact the world in ways that help everyone?

our world is right in front of us. the past is done, today is here. how are we going to sieze the day as we are able from our own facts and circumstances?

if we arent trying to change things for the better...we are wasting time. ( i want to see that quote on some guys little thing) : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast