Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Different / Better high from same batch of weed?

Quote Originally Posted by bogoljub777
    it could be any or many things.

i find that my best times smoking weed are when i have "my house" in order. what i mean is, nothing to worry about.

many times i feel the same exact euphoria that you have described! it made sense man, dont worry.

what i want to tell you is...and this is very important..... if you smoke weed, and it isnt magical and very exciting like you describe, something is wrong.

i cant tell you what or how, but my something wrong was i figured it out that people could affect my mood through their mind. in other words, people could use their mind to project onto me.

when that used to happen, i thought i was being punished by myself or karma, but i figured out eventually that like controversial choices or doing things that people really dont like, can cause those people to use their mind to project onto me.

so what i figured out is......

LIFE AND SMOKING WEED IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT YOU DESCRIBE ABOVE. life and weed are supposed to be exiting and happy and even sexual as you describe.

what you found my friend, is true life as its supposed to be.

if that is what life really is supposed to be, imagine all the poor poor people who never find out.

tell others! thats why im telling you. the feeling you described is how life is supposed to be expierenced, even for older people like yourself.

think about it this way. if life isnt viral, then its stagnat. if its stagnant, then its unpleasant.

therefore, our only option in life is to be full of life. or at least to be resting from being so happy.

life is meant to be extreme happiness, with intermitten periods of resting and thinking of more ways to be happy. : )
    This will trip the fuck out of the OP hahaha :jointsmile:

2.   Advertisements

Different / Better high from same batch of weed?

i think what you described was what it feels like to be a little child again. something we loose sight of as we all get older. if you ever watch a child till around 8 or 9 they always have a sence of wonder about the whole world. everything seems big and amazing. then they laugh all the time. if everyone would get in touch with that child thats still living in them, there would be so muchmore happiness all around. smoking pot is what you make it. if you smoke it when your facing a problem in your life, or you are worried about something, your trip will be more of a thinking one, or just one to forget. when you are happy, and then get stoned, your trip is alot more energetic. you get even happier it seems like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12